Campervan - Motorhome needed for charity cycle ride - cash paid

jpw1962

Dear Campervan / Motorhome owner

Firstly, please forgive me for taking the liberty of posting this letter. However, I am hoping you may consider the following.

My name is John Wright and I am cycling from Lands End to John O’ Groat’s to raise money to support Ataxia UK.

Please feel welcome to check my details to confirm my identity.

http://www.justgiving.com/john-wright999

mobile 07768460203

I am looking to hire a campervan / motorhome from Saturday 26 July 2014 – Sunday 17 August 2014 and would like to ask if you would consider renting your campervan / motorhome for that period.

My partner will be driving the vehicle and she will be meeting me at pre-booked campsites along the 1000 mile route.

We will be paying for the cost of hiring the vehicle and all other costs involved with the trip so that as much money as possible can go directly to the charity. We have contacted some motorhome hire companies but we are simply am unable to afford the rates. I do appreciated it will be high season but am only able to undertake this challenge at the time specified due to work commitments and availability of annual leave. I am able to offer £750 cash for hiring a vehicle that is in good condition and good working order during that period.

I work for the London Ambulance Service and my partner is a Nurse in an NHS accident and emergency department.

We both have clean driving licences. I am 51 and my partner 46 years of age.

Obviously we are both very happy to provide any details and proof of identity you request and meet the cost of any added insurance premium that may be required.

So, if you are not planning to use your vehicle during this time I would be very pleased to hear from you to discuss the possibility of hiring your vehicle.

Yours faithfully

John Wright

Archived