camera kits for rv

edy

hi all! i want a camera kit for my monroe motor home. ideal i would like twin reversing cameras, side cameras linked to the indicators and a screen (the one in it is black and white) the reversing ones could be a twin one? they look prety good. but i need the side ones to be a dome or something as it needs to look smart and not stand out and they have to be linked to the indicators! makes it easier being a left hooker i think!

so any ideas? i am fine wiring it all in just cant find a kit when i search??

and suggestions please :)

Hi. I did something similar with our previous LHD Burstner . I could not find a kit, but bought all the bits separately, some from America, but all should be available in the UK now.

I fitted two reverse image rear view cameras , one wide angle for reversing, one narrow angle to give normal driving mirror view. One dome camera above the R/H door,for looking to the right at tee junctions . I went over the top a bit and fitted a forward view camera on the R/H side, ( did not need it though ).

The monitor was a colour LCD , looked like a rear view mirror and fitted above the windscreen where a normal driving mirror would be. The camera selection was with a four position rotary switch on the dashboard. Worked really well.

Brian B.

edy - 2014-06-02 9:10 PM

awsome :) thanks some good suff there. any idea what the interface is called to wire the side cam to the indicators? i couldnt find them on that site

The VLCD902Q is supplied with a wiring harness that allow the side cameras to be displayed full screen when the indicator is activated.

If this diagram is not too small it should be self explanatory.

902Qdiagresize.png.7d8883b4f1435741c0c210b57575bbfd.png

Archived