Thank you Moderators

arthur49

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2014-06-07 9:35 PM

Retread24800 - 2014-06-07 2:52 PM

In my youth and even now after a few bevvies we used to sing about a bird that flew round in ever decreasing circles. Copefully our chattomaniacs will also suffer from a similar fate due to the law of diminishing returns.

The oozlum bird, as I recall. :-D

I think your find its a Rhea bird, Brian ;-)...............as its name aptly imply's...... if it were to run round in ever decreasing circles, then it would without doubt disappear up its own Rhea end 8-)...........

Brian Kirby - 2014-06-07 10:35 PM
Retread24800 - 2014-06-07 2:52 PMIn my youth and even now after a few bevvies we used to sing about a bird that flew round in ever decreasing circles. Copefully our chattomaniacs will also suffer from a similar fate due to the law of diminishing returns.

Real ale and grubby shorts in common I suspect ;-)

Brian Kirby - 2014-06-07 9:35 PM

Retread24800 - 2014-06-07 2:52 PM

In my youth and even now after a few bevvies we used to sing about a bird that flew round in ever decreasing circles. Copefully our chattomaniacs will also suffer from a similar fate due to the law of diminishing returns.

Not having heard of the Oozlum bird I "Googled" it.

I rather like it's close cousin, the Weejy Weejy bird.

Describes our targets absolutely:-

"The weejy weejy bird, which has only one wing which causes it to fly in tighter, faster, smaller circles until it disappears up its own fundament."

Tee Hee!

Archived