UK Leisure Parks

Hi folks,

Do any of you knowledgable people know the head office address for the above named company, they own The Smithy, Glenfield, Oaklands and Plex Moss. They have an admin address but that just goes to one of their parks, I was hoping to speak to someone a bit higher, thank you in advance :)

Guest Had Enough

UK Leisure Parks Ltd's registered address is at its site at The Smithy, Garstang in Lancashire.

It has two shareholders, who I assume are husband and wife. If you wish to write to them personally at their home in Morecambe, that's up to you, although a letter to their Garstang site would still reach them as that's their head office for the whole firm.

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06071242/UK-LEISURE-PARKS-LIMITED

Click on 'Directors' then scroll down the page and click on either of the names as they both live at the same address.

This is all in the public domain if you know where to look.

Guest Had Enough
purple princess - 2014-06-11 8:15 PM

Mmm, am I being a bit daft, I've clicked the link and can't see a directors tab?? This company are still giving me the run around - the lady at The Smithy told me "they aren't head office" :(

Two or three inches from the top is a horizontal line with several boxes, the first of which is 'Summary'. Along that line is 'Directors', click on that to reveal a drop-down list. Click on' Current' then scroll down to the current directors' list.

Or here's a direct link! http://companycheck.co.uk/director/912049772

I don't know what they consider head office but the firm's registered address is the Garstang site.

Wouldn't the woman at Garstang simply tell you where head office is?

Guest pelmetman
Call me naive and not wishing to poke in areas that are unwelcome :-S...............but what issues do you wish to raise Purple Princess?.................as we would all want a heads up when dealing with a potential dodgy pleasure park :-|..................

• 2 weeks later...

Archived