Iraq.....WMD......&.....Blair

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Symbol Owner - 2014-06-11 10:32 PM

Wot news is that Dave? ---explain

Can't find anything on the 'real' ( i.e. BBC) News.

I never watch anyfink wiv adverts!

Colin. :-S

Its on the main news Colin.............the festering sore that Blair and Bush left behind has eventually ruptured *-).......................and is now being fed along with Syria by the UK's latest Midlands export............Jihadists are us dot com :-|...........................

Should be good for a few more 100,000 being killed and made homeless. What a right hypocritical bast**d B'liar is and I bet he doesn't lose any sleep whilst sleeping on his pillow stuffed with £'s & $'s, his wife no better sleeping on her pillow stuffed with euro's.

They make Bonnie & Clyde look like angels. I hope there's a day of reckoning for them and Bush.

Dave

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2014-06-12 1:33 PM

They make Bonnie & Clyde look like angels. I hope there's a day of reckoning for them and Bush.

Dave

It'll never happen Dave...............the establishment would never allow it...............its why Cyril Smith got away with it *-)................

Guest pelmetman

Hopefully this is the last Straw..............and the BBC will stop giving the Sad dam Warmonger the oxygen of publicity >:-(..............

Archived