Travelling in Style - French Style

Tea Cup

Seen at the aires at Lamotte Beuvron last month, this wonderful Citroen campervan towing what looks like a 2CV-based trailer.

When we pulled up owners were sitting under the awning having a typically French lunch beautifully set out on the camping table, with table cloth, flowers in a vase, red wine etc. I didn't have the heart to disturb them until they had finished. However, they were so proud of their set-up, they were delighted at our interest.

The van and trailer were in incredible condition. I don't think they ever looked that good even when brand new.

1238032739_smallerIMG_0495.jpg.d14bc75d699f180928e371ee1e5e1583.jpg

792178437_smallerIMG_0499.JPG.9e7ce8e4ea45c33b3d923145c44149ea.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Tea Cup - 2014-06-16 7:32 PMSeen at the aires at Lamotte Beuvron last month, this wonderful Citroen campervan towing what looks like a 2CV-based trailer.

When we pulled up owners were sitting under the awning having a typically French lunch beautifully set out on the camping table, with table cloth, flowers in a vase, red wine etc. I didn't have the heart to disturb them until they had finished. However, they were so proud of their set-up, they were delighted at our interest.

The van and trailer were in incredible condition. I don't think they ever looked that good even when brand new.

There you go...............someone with a cherished camper invites friendly conversation ;-).............

Guest pelmetman

Nice pic's B-)..................Nice camper..............Nice lack of ego;-)..............I refer of course to the camper owner not the original poster B-)...........

Archived