Updating annual MEDICAL/TRAVEL insurance about changes

chris

Hello, has anyone experience of submitting changes to their annual travel policy during the course of the year. We declared Basal Cell Carcinoma when we took the policy out last November but my husband developed another growth and had it removed last week. We do not think the results will be through before our ferry crossing dates so not sure if they would stop us or put restrictions on us as it is NOT DIAGNOSED even though we have declared the condition for the previous BCC.

Anyone had any experience of doing this please?

thanks

cHRIS

My advice would be to speak to the insurance company because if you had to make a claim for any reason your non disclosure of the latest episode would probably give the insurance company the get out they always look for. My policy requires me to disclose the fact that results of tests are awaited or more correctly to disclose that I am not awaiting tests.

Well I phoned LV and they said as we have already declared this previosly there is no problem and she has made a note that it was a further removal and did not need to know results etc. Just said "have a good holiday". Relief, and obviously a pleasant company to deal with.

Chris

Well if anyone is looking for annual insurance for over 70 with pre-existing medical conditions and for up to 90 days then these were one of the cheaper companies but also came highly rated by WHICH.

Chris

Archived