Electric step and 12v Fridge not working

Hi All

Last year I remember reading about the same problem as we have, I have searched the Forum but cannot find the post, so perhaps someone could help again.

The step works manually but not when the engine starts, and on our last long outing I noticed that the 12v operation on the Fridge was not working, I remember that it was a relay problem so can anyone tell me where the relay is, our Van is a 2002 Fiat Duccato Pilote Galaxy 40 8-) (I have checked fuses in main fuse board)

Look under the bonnet for the split charge relays. In my Fiat they are in the middle of the engine bay hidden under a plastic cover above the rocker cover. There should be two relays and a fuse block with 3/4 fuses. Check these fuses.

With luck they may be in the same place as mine, otherwise just have a hunt around unless somebody more knowledgeable on your MH can assist.

• 2 weeks later...

Only just managed to have a look, we have found one relay which seems to be working fine (clicking when engine switched on) 3/4 fuses all intact, cant seem to find anything else, does the fact that our Motorhome is an A Class make any difference to where they would be.

Regards

Also I had a personal Email from someone asking me for feedback on this subject, is this normal, can he access my email address on here.

Archived