Time for a new camera

George Collings

Tracker.

The answer to both questions is no.

Cameras were for middle class people not farm workers like Dad.

Aged ten I was hoeing the weed in turnips with the horse. After a while the weeds would pile up on the tines making it hard work, she would stop and turn her head and give the most reproachfull look. Wonderfull animals and I would imagine the bond between the horse and a carefull handler must have been very close.

George Collings - 2014-07-01 1:53 PM

Naaaaay Brian,

Anyway what would a ten year old country boy know of such things in the 1950s.

Complicated things like running bulls with the cows or AI, calfing and such like no problem but wierd- no.

What, not even the sheep! :-D

George Collings - 2014-07-02 11:07 PM

............................... Could not afford the wellies.

As for South Devon cows, have you seen how tall they are.

Ah, so you've heard that joke too! :-)

Re cows, I have been told, anonymously, that standing on a milking stool may help? :-D

Guest pelmetman

Not so long ago we in CB where accused of being racist and bigots ;-).....................but at least we never discussed Zoophilia 8-)...................

I obviously led a very sheltered life in Er Madges Navy :D...........

pelmetman - 2014-07-03 5:45 PM

Not so long ago we in CB where accused of being racist and bigots ;-).....................but at least we never discussed Zoophilia 8-)...................

But, surely not everyone was included, Dave, I thought it was just the select few. Besides, there is no harm discussing. We are using very discreet terminology, after all.

But, as you're claiming such a sheltered existance, I'm surprised you admit to such deviant knowledge! Was zoophilia possibly what your therapist called it? It doesn't sound like a Navy term to me. Methinks you protest too much! :-)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2014-07-03 6:59 PM

pelmetman - 2014-07-03 5:45 PM

But, surely not everyone was included, Dave, I thought it was just the select few. Besides, there is no harm discussing. We are using very discreet terminology, after all.

But, as you're claiming such a sheltered existance, I'm surprised you admit to such deviant knowledge! Was zoophilia possibly what your therapist called it? It doesn't sound like a Navy term to me. Methinks you protest too much! :-)

I blame my mate Wiki ;-).............I was googling sheep shagging :D............

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-07-03 8:52 PM

pelmetman - 2014-07-03 7:22 PM

I blame my mate Wiki ;-).............I was googling sheep shagging :D............

Perhaps better Googling than Ogling - depending on your tendencies I suppose?

Not Ogling Rich ;-)...............Just researching the antecedents :D.............

.".Baaaaaaaah humbug" is a common term in our family 8-).............

Sometimes I'll feel sheepish in the morning..........considering what I've been up to the night before :$........

On here :D...........

Archived