Britains biggest export

antony1969

Seems we're not such failures when it comes to exporting goods to the rest of the world after all

Without 'our' terrorist , freedom fighters , soldiers whatever you want to call em fighting in Iraq , Syria etc etc these places would really struggle to make up the numbers

A great British exporting success if you ask me and with a bit of luck they'll return home safely to towns near you

I think you may have over estimated our importance, the french alone have over twice as many citizens fighting in Syria, so it seems we are second rate at it. but we do seem to have supplied as many as Scandinavia and Australia combined. Thats the young for you, get all fired up over such things, and if you think its new or only ME look up the Spanish civil war.

http://www.international-brigades.org.uk/education

I see they have a charity number, I wonder if any jihadists organisations will get the same.

colin - 2014-06-23 11:25 PM

I think you may have over estimated our importance, the french alone have over twice as many citizens fighting in Syria, so it seems we are second rate at it. but we do seem to have supplied as many as Scandinavia and Australia combined. Thats the young for you, get all fired up over such things, and if you think its new or only ME look up the Spanish civil war.

I see they have a charity number, I wonder if any jihadists organisations will get the same.

Interesting read that Colin .......difference with this lot though is the others didn't come back home to want to behead and blow up there fellow Brits ;-)

Guest pelmetman

What I find interesting is that this is clearly a punch up between Muslim sects :-|..............

Could be part of Bush & Blairs master plan, get them fighting each other and they'll be too busy to bother with the West 8-)

antony1969 - 2014-06-24 6:49 AM

Interesting read that Colin .......difference with this lot though is the others didn't come back home to want to behead and blow up there fellow Brits ;-)

Some came home and became agents for the USSR, don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of how many died due to them.

colin - 2014-06-24 8:51 AM

antony1969 - 2014-06-24 6:49 AM

Some came home and became agents for the USSR, don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of how many died due to them.

I'd imagine compared to the numbers been floated around for the amount of home grown terrorists the amount of British soviet agents would be minuscule ...... And for every home grown terrorist Christ knows how many who believe in the cause also

Archived