Retail therapy.....man style..........for skinflints....

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Had to spend the day on my own in Poole as the camper was having work done.............

My laptop display has snuffed it so managed to find a computer shop, apparently its fixable but the part needs ordering so decided to splash out on a new one and use the old one as a spare...........1 hour later £329.99 lighter 8-).............and arranged to collect once they'd transferred all my gubbins from the old one.

Walked into town past the flesh pots of retail emporiums and found Halfords where I spent another hour admiring the polishes B-)........bought polish, chamois leather, a rather tasteful GB sticker, replacement brake light bulbs which turned out to be the wrong ones *-)...............and finally some wet look wheel spray which I found strangely erotic :$..............and had to use it as soon as I got home :->...........cleaning stuff was on 3 for 2 offer .......................£22 well spent..............followed by £3.50 on a pastie and a cuppa tea............even spent £2 for a bus ride back to the camper :D................

Anyone want to buy some brake light bulbs? :-S.........

Guest peter

That's just not funny. Unless you are indeed a robbing Pikey scumbag of course.

Too much of this sh1t going on for real and I'm sure the victims don't see the funny side of it.

You really are some piece of work.

peter - 2014-06-30 8:24 PM

That's just not funny. Unless you are indeed a robbing Pikey scumbag of course.

Too much of this sh1t going on for real and I'm sure the victims don't see the funny side of it.

You really are some piece of work.

Yes you are indeed right Peter .... I shouldn't take advantage of the olds in this way .....I shall stick to pinching lead from now on !

Get a grip Peter and I thought you'd left after your dramatic bafta award winning exit ....everybody's missed ya ........does that need a smilie on ?

Guest pelmetman
LordThornber - 2014-06-30 7:16 PM

Dont want to alarm you Dave, but some bugger had hacked your account 8-)

It appears to be someone writing about spending money, I guessed immediately of course it in no way could be you :D :D :D

Martyn

Very good Martyn ;-)..................Although I have been on a spending spree lately, all of it was necessary.........................except maybe the wet look tyre spray and the pastie :-S................But I justified the £2.99 with the thought that we'll be on a CC site for the next fortnight, so need to keep up with the Jones's :D.........

I bet I'll be the only one on site with a full set of wet look Hankooks B-)............

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2014-07-01 12:08 AM

Peter, have you had some expensive roofing work done recently, or did you just get out of bed the wrong side? :-)

I think someones nicked his blue shirt 8-).................

Archived