Off to Spain in November!!!!!

averhamdave

Hi all. We have toured France before in the summer, but now we are off to Spain for about 7 weeks setting off mid November. Booked the ferry tonight for two motorhomes (pal and his wife coming with us), cost us £25 each, one way. Don't know when we'll be coming back! I think that's a good deal, especially as we are sailing mid-day, that's with Sea France. From those of you who have done this before, ie Spain in winter, I'm going to have loads of questions so get ready! Thanks for now (lol)

Welcome! What do you drive? How long were you making your choice of motorhome? Have you had several models? Do you speak foreign languages or can you get by in English? I always wanted to visit Spain as a very young girl - my sister loved Barcelona. Will you be sending postcards as you travel round?

Hello all. We have an Autotrail Cheyenne 634L. Nice motorhome, we like it but will probably be having a new one in the new year. Whole different subject! I speak little French and no Spanish, but it's never been a problem when we have visited on package holidays before. We do make a bit of an effort and I think that's appreciated. We have travelled France quite a bit but never Spain and never in winter. It's going to be a case of a bit of research but basically just onto the ferry, off the other end, set the TomTom for Malaga or similar and go! Who does this regularly? I know a lot of you do - any tips?

Archived