Them moderators miss me

michele

I know it , I know it ........................... They are sitting in that office saying, Where's that Michele she liven's up the site ... can't alway's be serious on here ....? Can it God this job is boring without Michele........... Where is she surely there is room in here for both a GSOH and the serious stuff ear why did we not open a liabary for the more serious stuff.... (lol)

Don , I thought you had gone to cut the grass else where? B-) Don , Don't leave me, no one listen's to me pleeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeez, hey I no I can't spell write & the rest of it but I still have a GSOH ... will you all still be my friend's there must be some taker's :'( :'( :'( :'(

So , Am I a member yet Veteran or what .............don't say what... (lol) The suspense is killing me ... I can't see it .will have to get it sorted before Jack & Walter come back & take the Micky OAL Rank MODERATOR plz help them with no rank the little one's like me....who love your site crawl crawl.... (lol) Don won't talk to me Got no friend's help pretty please ;-) Extreme veteran GSOH needed I want to be like MelB Extreme.......Actually My kid's say I'm like Sharon Osbourne Now wouldn't you be pleased to have me on yoursite with her following Honest I have the X factor............. (lol)

Pat , I'm sure they can clever lot this bunch......I asume they are busy . And I crawled will just have to crawl till my knees bleed.............ooh well Perhaps after lunch... Bye Pat member I can't take the strain . I'm in for trouble soon as jack & Walter get back :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-|

I didn't set out to be 'extreme', or 'vetaran' for that matter! I'm not exactly a fan of the labels, maybe I could be called a "fanatical finger-tapper" or somethine instead??? I'm sure others could come up with some suggestions for me!!! (lol) Is being compared to Sharon Osborne a good thing? Not so sure my dear!!?? But then again she does seem to have a big following. 8-) Must rush, time to make a cuppa as I'm flagging!

Melb , I think the Sharon bit come's from the not being frightened to say what I think. I don't swear like sharon Well not unless really riled ? No I think the kid's know I won't mince my word's . My friend gave a ref to the SW as, what you see with Michele you get.! I find that a compliment Don't like to talk about people behind their back's more that kind of thing . did upset someone lately I told them to get off the pot or S**T though oh well ...can't please em all......... I do try ;-)

[QUOTE]peter - 2006-09-14 10:57 PM I'm mystified..............What's this thread all about? Michelle being paranoid. Of course were all your friend. (lol)[/QUOTE] since when has Michele ever bothered about what the thread is all about (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) she is either taking too many or not enough pills :-D :-D :-D carol

Archived