What time should kids be in bed?...........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Its now midnight and the oikes next door are still playing music and yakking *-).............The CC has gone down hill since oikes like me left 8-)....................

I doubt I'll renew again next year :-|...............

pelmetman - 2014-07-11 12:06 AM

Its now midnight and the oikes next door are still playing music and yakking *-).............The CC has gone down hill since oikes like me left 8-)....................

Dave, did you try asking them to keep the noise down after 11pm?

If you did, and they didn't, did you try the wardens?

If you did your best to no avail, did you get the bagpipes out at 05:00 the next morning just outside their van?

Guest pelmetman
candapack - 2014-07-11 10:36 PM

If you did your best to no avail, did you get the bagpipes out at 05:00 the next morning just outside their van?

To be honest I'm more concerned about the football....................If that appears again I wont be so polite :-|...............It seems kids are not taught to respect other peoples property now days *-)................

If there are seagulls in the locality some carefully placed slices and smaller bits of bread or baguette on the roof of the offenders van after dark should reap dividends at first light when the bread is discovered by the hungry birds!

pelmetman - 2014-07-12 10:23 AM

candapack - 2014-07-11 10:36 PM

To be honest I'm more concerned about the football....................If that appears again I wont be so polite :-|...............It seems kids are not taught to respect other peoples property now days *-)................

Two ways of dealing with the problem Dave.

Go all social worker and wishy washy like and sit the little git down and try and talk him round all nice like or just crack him one and then gob his father and possibly mother when little Jonny's run back home crying and you've nicked his football

Archived