2007ducato swift motorhome

Alyndale1

My 2007 swift 590rl has decided not to rev past 3000 when first started ,after a few minutes it revs as normal.due to go to Cornwall tomorrow from n wales is it worth risking the journey?

I should say it has been to the garage twice this week but by the time it gets there it's ok and no fault code is showing

Mark

welcome to the forum

It would help if you say what size engine you have, so that the helpful ones on here can advise.We have a Swift 590 RS with a 2.3 engine year 2006, so different to yours I think, as the change was after ours.

PJay

Alyndale1 - 2014-07-12 11:59 AM

My 2007 swift 590rl has decided not to rev past 3000 when first started ,after a few minutes it revs as normal.due to go to Cornwall tomorrow from n wales is it worth risking the journey?

I should say it has been to the garage twice this week but by the time it gets there it's ok and no fault code is showing

What the hell are you doing revving it past 3000 when first started anyway, not sure about others but ours rarely gets past 3000 rpm at any point. Personally I would just go, if no fault codes showing and it has no symptoms nothing anyone can do anyway, I assume you have breakdown cover.

Archived