Mobilvetta????

Pampam

Who are mobilvetta ,is it another name for another more popular motorhome theres one on ebay for £11,000 and it looks very nice although it hasnt made its reserve , but i just wondered what country they come from and whether they come in the top range of vans or are an economy model ....does anyone know please pp:)

Guest JudgeMental
Italian.......can't believe your still looking for campers, you will miss another summer...you only get so many you know........when you count life by how many summers you get as the red Indians do..it kinda puts life in perspective.....

JudgeMental - 2014-07-18 8:00 AM

...you will miss another summer...you only get so many you know........when you count life by how many summers you get as the red Indians do..it kinda puts life in perspective.....

Too true...and Pam, as you haven't got a camper' at the moment , I hope you're booking up(and therefore committing!)to as many weekends/nights away as possible(Travelodges /B&Bs etc)..

In a blink of an eye the clocks will be going back and it'll be Christmas...and another year gone!? 8-) ......

Back to vans..

Whilst having a poke around ebay, I came across the actual van that we bought back in '07 ('08?)

(although still quite a lot of money, it certainly isn't bad compared to some vans of that age/type)..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUTOSLEEPER-DUETTO-FORD-TRANSIT-DIESEL-MOTORHOME-CAMPER-MINTER-ONLY-16995-PX-/291191545210?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item43cc5e5d7a

(..although quite small,it does make me wonder why we ever switched to a coach built?, :-S )

Pampam

If you carry out a GOOGLE-search on "Mobilvetta" (omitting the quotes) you'll see from the company's website that it is based in Tuscany.

http://www.mobilvetta.it/2014/index.php/en/company

and currently builds motorhomes that range from relatively cheap to relatively dear.

http://www.mobilvetta.it/2014/index.php/en/home

This was equally true in the past - the company simultaneously produced small 'entry level' overcab-style models and large 'luxury' A-class models. If you GOOGLE-search on "Mobilveatta images", this will be apparent.

Mobilvetta was part of the SEA Group that was acquired by Trigano in 2012. The 15 motorhome brands currently in the Trigano Group are shown here

http://www.trigano.fr/en/marques/marques.asp?rubrique=vdl&activite=1

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2014-07-18 8:34 AM

(..although quite small,it does make me wonder why we ever switched to a coach built?, :-S )

Your not alone on here Pepe ;-)...................judging by number of people on here who keep switching backwards and forwards :D..................

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2014-07-18 8:00 AM

...you only get so many you know........when you count life by how many summers you get as the red Indians do..it kinda puts life in perspective.....

Dem injuns make powerful talk ;-)................

Big Chief Porkpie Belly :D...........

Yes it seems we have less time off together than last year(howzat?) i feel like im working more than i was when i was younger(howzat?) and more responsibilities with elderley relatives(howzat?) but still aiming to get another van......but which one?:- its fun looking pp:)

Guest JudgeMental

PP what age group are you and your hubby as initially thought you were young but now beginning to wonder...You have to make time for yourself, I have always been self employed and when I would have a break or leave lucrative contracts to say tour Spain for 6/7 weeks colleagues could not believe I was walking away from such good money.

My reasoning has always work to live not live to work....as you never know whats around the corner.

Those that wait fro retirement have missed YEARS of fun and experience, in the best years of their lives.....

May be easier as well if you concentrate your mind on what you actually want then fishing around in an abstract manner..early you seemed set on a more multifunctional panel van which made sense to me.... but seem to have veered back on to problem prone sheds on wheels....

One more thing if its a decent van its going to achieve decent money...Simples

Pampam - 2014-07-18 8:51 PM

...pepe may i ask why did you change to a coacbuilt please?? Pp:)

Hi Pam..

At the time, I think we just felt that we "needed" more space (and still being quite new to MHs, maybe we mistakenly thought that, where MHs were concerned, "bigger was better"? :-S ).

I'd be lying if I said that we didn't like the extra space, the fixed bed, fixed table, the larger fridge etc, that our last CB MH gave us..

but looking back now, although it's very much a compromise, something like our Duetto did have everything that we really needed ...and all in a far more manageable and "robust" vehicle..

Archived