Caravan club: booking for my son

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

just wondering if I can book a crossing for my son and friends via my CC account. they just want to go camping in France for a week camping in a car....not sure if this allowed and cant get through to them on phone.....

EDIT: just managed to get through to them and the computer says NO! (unsurprisingly *-)) the numpty on the other end asked if he was travelling with us (obviously not!) and NO he would have to become a member.

will just have to fish about for a crossing.....any recommendations there?

If you book and pay for it using your own CC membership and payment card you would have thought the CC would be glad of any extra business from a club member even though you were not traveling yourself?

I don't think it makes much difference these days with so many online agents and the ferries themselves all taking direct bookings so it's a case of trying a few and seeing what prices appear.

Do please let us all know if you come across any significant savings anywhere.

Strange things 'clubs'?

"Price is for you and your partner living at the same address. Each additional family member over the age of 18 and living at the same address costs an additional £8 per year. "

Either tell them your son is your living partner or pay an extra £8.

Guest JudgeMental

club? strange is one way of putting it! In the case of the CC a most definite oxymoron

we are away heading to Italy tomorrow and they are not going till September (thought it was august) so will sort it out when moi returns

EDIT: thanks Ali just saw your post....Ta for the heads up, will do a comparison on our return...

Archived