A sign of our PC times.....

Guest pelmetman

Had to attend an awareness training course at work,things you can't say like racist or sexist things,one example the lady gave was the following.

if somebody at work dresses smartly and cares about their appearance it doesnt mean they are gay,talk about stereotyping which she did! To be fair some of it was ok but some just daft like if someone was crap at their job you weren't allowed to say so in case they felt bullied.I cant get through a day without offending somebody and I'm definitely not pc but im not a bad bloke just a bit loud with a coarse sense of humour lol (got loads of jokes i cant post on here)

My wife who before she retired worked in the NHS used to use the line when trying to do more jobs than she should." It's too much for a white woman ". The management told her to stop saying it as it was racist neither she nor I could work out how they came to that conclusion. Racism like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One of her other misdemeanours was to call fellow workers possum when they had query's, we couldn't work that one out either. John *-)

Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2014-07-25 7:02 PM

My wife who before she retired worked in the NHS used to use the line when trying to do more jobs than she should." It's too much for a white woman ". The management told her to stop saying it as it was racist neither she nor I could work out how they came to that conclusion. Racism like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One of her other misdemeanours was to call fellow workers possum when they had query's, we couldn't work that one out either. John *-)

You need to get with the agenda John ;-)..................expressions are fine if used between ethnically similar folk..............hence you can call me any names you like assuming your a white middle class chap ;-)...........................and its why the black community can use the "N" word to each other :D................

Guest pelmetman
capcloser - 2014-07-25 6:25 PM

(got loads of jokes i cant post on here)

Post em Cap ;-)......................what's the worse that can happen?..................they'll get deleted ;-)..............at least some of us will have a laugh first :->...............

Archived