new van conversion

judy

We are looking to buy a new van and have narrowed it down to autosleeper kemerton or wildax constellation. Would like comments on either of those vans please.Haven't read any good comments about whale heating system which is used in kemerton so that probably puts it in second place !

I have the Wildax Aurora Leisure so have no experience of the Constellation, however I can say that back up is excellent. You can often get to speak to Duncan the boss. He will usually accommodate any modifications that you might require.

Thanks for your comments. We are going to see a new constellation next weekend and then should make our mind up between it and the kemerton.I really like what I've read about wildax , so here's hoping.

Did you by your van new and if so how long did you have to wait for it.

I looked at a Wildax when I was changing my panel van and found the seat cushions to be of substandard quality and the interior, though well made, used poor decor materials. When I was looking for a panel van my first priority was to find a vehicle with a sprung bed/seat base and from memory Wildax used a very thin foam material.

That was 4 years ago and things may have improved. On the plus side most Wildax owners seem very pleased with their vehicles and the service offered by the owner. I would opt for an Autosleeper myself as the materials used are of excellent quality although I am unsure whether the seats/bed base used is acceptable in their latest vans.

I'm surprised that the Whale heating system is unacceptable to you as it is widely used in the industry. Four years on I have had no problems with mine.

Archived