Struggling to book for Malvern - anyone else?

StuartO

I've had two goes at trying to book the Western Motorhome Show at Malvern next month but the website won't accept by name and subscription number as it's supposed to. I've checked as best I can but no joy. Sent an email off so I might get a respponse after the weekend.

The problem seems to be Warner's software, which does an absolutely littoral comparisson with what they have as your name, number and postcode on their database. Typos and spelling problems included. You are supposed to ring them or email if it doesn't work and there's an instruction on the webpage including the phone number. Must expect a lot of calls i suppose.

I suppose if I kept the paper mailing slipwhich comes with MMM (which of course you throw away) I might stand a better change of getting it absolutely right.

Any tips?

Sounds like Warners are letting their IT geeks and/or the bean counters call the shots rather than consider what's best from the customer service viewpoint. Frightened to death of anyone getting away with a £5 discount they can't prove they are entitled to, even if they are!

Archived