The difference between being a racist or a patriot?

postnote

How many times have you heard people complaining about immigrants coming into our country and milking our benefits scheme?

If anyone stands up and views their feeling about this subject, they are called racists; maybe they are patriotic for our once great country.

What are you??

Symbol Owner - 2014-08-02 9:45 AM

Please EXIT stage left immediately! >:-(

Go back under your stone!

Annoying little Troll!

C.

And your reply symbolises you perfectly, you cannot even reply to a question and feel it better to write abuse. It’s the likes of you that drag these forums down, you are a very sad person who has a very sad life and is upset that they never accomplished what they had hoped to do in life.

anyone who attacks another contributer who is obviously a patriot should transfer to another forum. can i suggest motorhome fun. at least on there if you want to talk b/s it costs you a tenner. where the hell is west wiltshire. do you have any immigrants living there or are they just something you read about. try driving around bradford if you want to see the results of too much immigration. they've had a b****y great hole in the middle of their city for years because no-one wants to invest in the area. it has become no more than an asian ghetto and it is getting worse. the best representative they could come up with is george galloway. it is about time some people woke up and smelled the coffee. i get really annoyed when some people will not allow freedom of speech in this country. someone a lot wiser than me once said "i may not agree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to say it." what ever happened to that idea. if somebody spouts rubbish, ignore them. don't insult them and definitely don't stone them to death.

clifford60 - 2014-08-02 3:03 PM

anyone who attacks another contributer who is obviously a patriot should transfer to another forum. can i suggest motorhome fun. at least on there if you want to talk b/s it costs you a tenner. where the hell is west wiltshire. do you have any immigrants living there or are they just something you read about. try driving around bradford if you want to see the results of too much immigration. they've had a b****y great hole in the middle of their city for years because no-one wants to invest in the area. it has become no more than an asian ghetto and it is getting worse. the best representative they could come up with is george galloway. it is about time some people woke up and smelled the coffee. i get really annoyed when some people will not allow freedom of speech in this country. someone a lot wiser than me once said "i may not agree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to say it." what ever happened to that idea. if somebody spouts rubbish, ignore them. don't insult them and definitely don't stone them to death.

Very nice reply, it's the likes of Symbol Owner that try and suppress this country. West of Wiltshire, Bristol!!

antony1969 - 2014-08-02 7:56 PM

Mmmmm I daren't get involved in such discussions on here anymore ... What with Frank and that Judge bloke pretty quick to call anyone with concerns on immigration names

LOL, yes they all pretty quick to attack, stand on the side lines I'm sure those two will soon have their say..

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-08-02 7:56 PM

Mmmmm I daren't get involved in such discussions on here anymore ... What with Frank and that Judge bloke pretty quick to call anyone with concerns on immigration names

I'm keeping Stumpf ;-)..................

He lives in our shed and works for peanuts >:-)..........

Archived