feeling very alone

clifford60

Guest pelmetman

We've been entertaining guests..........so have been a bit lax about my duties on here :-|.................normal levels of abuse will resume shortly :D................

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-08-03 6:41 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-03 6:04 PM

We've been entertaining guests..........so have been a bit lax about my duties on here :-|.................normal levels of abuse will resume shortly :D................

Frank like the house Dave ?

You don't think Frank would mix with the lower orders like me and thee do you Antony? ;-)..................

HE prefers big knobs to hob nob with :D...............

Guest Had Enough

I don't post here normally, mainly because of the inane drivel mentioned above. I do pop in to look though as it amuses me and makes me quite happy. (lol)

Knowing that the two idiots responsible for ruining this section with their tripe are so obsessed with me is very flattering

It's also very rewarding to see that I have really got under their skin as they seem obsessed with me and I know that they go to bed and wake up with me on their tiny minds.

It cheers me up no end to know that every single thread that they enter, whatever the subject, I dominate their thinking.

It's very rewarding to know that they're so needled by me that they simply can't get me out of their minds.

Brilliant! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

I won't respond to any of the drivel that I know will follow as I'm not interested in debating the kind of crap that they bring up in here but it's nice to pop in now and again just to check that they're still thinking about me (above everything else it would appear!). ;-)

Goodnight boys and sweet dreams about me. :-D

See, I've put lots of smileys in for Pelmetman. He likes these you know! :-) :-)

Frankie ... Your ego wishes it to be true that myself and others are obsessed with you

Personally to me you are an object of fun much like Dave Pelmet is and Tracker and Nowtelsetolivefor ... I poke my sick style of fun at them just as much because it makes me all warm inside ... But the person I poke must fun at is myself ... Happy Monday Frankie ... Could be worse I've got a load of concrete coming in ten minutes !

Some, but not all, of the inane drivel on here along with some of the banter and wit is funny and it makes I and many others smile, which is more than watching some of the so called modern comedians on TV does, so don't knock it as even the computer has an off switch.

But then I have no unpretentious delusions and am able to laugh at myself.

Try reading it for what it is, entertainment, and not as coded messages of antagonism that are so often misread into it.

Tracker - 2014-08-04 9:31 AM

Some, but not all, of the inane drivel on here along with some of the banter and wit is funny and it makes I and many others smile, which is more than watching some of the so called modern comedians on TV does, so don't knock it as even the computer has an off switch.

But then I have no unpretentious delusions and am able to laugh at myself.

Try reading it for what it is, entertainment, and not as coded messages of antagonism that are so often misread into it.

and your point is :D hehehehe

nowtelse2do - 2014-08-04 2:37 PM

Fishing line's got taut again :-D

Skipper Dave

Yeah - I can feel him wrigglin'!

But I can see that it's only an inedible tiddler so I'll remove the hook and chuck it back in the hope that a predator will take it!!

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-08-04 7:24 AM

Could be worse I've got a load of concrete coming in ten minutes !

Blimey a concrete roof 8-)................ you building a bomb shelter Antony? :-S.................Is there something we should know ;-).............

Guest peter
Mel B - 2014-08-04 5:43 PM

This thread basically sums up why I rarely come on this forum now ... :-(

It's turned into Twitter for 5 year olds with bugger all better to do. Sad isn't it. Perhaps they all need a job at B&Q, talking bollox all day, and at least getting paid for it. :D

Archived