I want one o them things

Colin Leake

Guest Had Enough
pkc - 2014-08-26 5:00 PM

I am suitably admonished, £399 you say.

Sounds cheep enough.

Yes, it is cheep. I tried to ensure that it would be within the average motorhomer's budgie. Initial customers were cagey but once they'd seed it it started flying out.

We are now offering a no-deposit twelve months higher perches scheme for anyone who'd like to spread the payments.

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-08-26 5:14 PM

pkc - 2014-08-26 5:00 PM

I am suitably admonished, £399 you say.

Sounds cheep enough.

Yes, it is cheep. I tried to ensure that it would be within the average motorhomer's budgie. Initial customers were cagey but once they'd seed it it started flying out.

We are now offering a no-deposit twelve months higher perches scheme for anyone who'd like to spread the payments.

£399 8-)......................That's hardly a cheep trill :D................

Although the best way to deter gas attacks is to adopt Royal Navy NBCD (Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence) procedures ;-)...............Primarily you need to create a positive air pressure in the camper, ie the air pressure in the camper needs to higher than the outside pressure, this will prevent ingress from the exterior by unsavory gasses B-)................

So in short......all that's required is a method of generating hot air :->................

It appears Frank, you'd be safer without the gas mask :D..........

Archived