Jig saws..........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

My new putor has fings called charms similar to aaps apparently ? :-S..................well having a poke around I discovered a jig saw charm/aap.............now er in doors loves puzzles and I reckon once my old laptop comes back from the menders, I'll have to surrender this new one *-)...............

Question is it appears there is a limited number of free puzzles :-S................So can anyone recommend a site for free puzzles? that doesn't come with free mailware or the like 8-).............

As they seem ideal for campervanistas B-)..............

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-08-05 7:30 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-05 5:49 PM

My new putor has fings called charms similar to apps apparently

I'm puzzled too - this forum could certainly use some charm right now!

You can rely on me to be my usual charming self Rich :D..........

pelmetman - 2014-08-05 7:32 PM

I'f I can rely on you Dave why can't everyone else?

Let's all try a charm offensive - sorry not offensive - charm campaign!

How anyone can hate anyone else they have never even met and who has never harmed them other than by having a different view always has been beyond my understanding anyway!

Hate only hurts the hater - the hated just laughs!

Tracker - 2014-08-05 7:42 PM

How anyone can hate anyone else they have never even met and who has never harmed them other than by having a different view always has been beyond my understanding anyway!

I hate Lancashire folk Rick is that OK ?

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-08-05 7:55 PM

Tracker - 2014-08-05 7:42 PM

Yep...... that's OK Antony and all above board, as being offensive to your neighbours is perfectly natural given your past history :D...................

(lol) (lol) (lol)

Your choice - and I'm sure I can hear the Lancashire folk laughing as I type!

I don't hate anyone - sure there are a few in this world that I ain't so keen on and there are quite a few that I feel sorry for - but I don't do hate - never have - never will!

Tracker - 2014-08-05 8:01 PM

Your choice - and I'm sure I can hear the Lancashire folk laughing as I type!

I don't hate anyone - sure there are a few in this world that I ain't so keen on and there are quite a few that I feel sorry for - but I don't do hate - never have - never will!

I don't hate all those from Lancashire just those who live there Rick and I forgot the Welsh and Brummies too and those who didn't let me join Fun I really hate ! Means I've got to stick around here

antony1969 - 2014-08-05 8:42 PM

Funs loss is everybody's gain on here I suppose Rick ... I think I may be able to have them for racism towards me

I doubt it - you need to come from South of Yorkshire / Lancashire to qualify as belonging to any kind of race other than Northern barbarian - allegedly?

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-08-05 8:42 PM

Funs loss is everybody's gain on here I suppose Rick ... I think I may be able to have them for racism towards me

Not a hope Antony *-).......................You want to try "coming out" as a pelmet making pouffe stuffing atheist 8-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-08-05 9:04 PM

antony1969 - 2014-08-05 8:59 PM

metrosexual

Ah high jinks in a small car - but still more space than a Mini!

Unless Antony's more than just a Rover fanatic? :D..............

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-08-05 9:15 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-05 9:08 PM

Unless Antony's more than just a Rover fanatic? :D..............

You mean he likes dogs too?

He try's to hide it *-)...................but I can tell he has a warm feeling for Nowtelsetodo 8-)..............forum bad blood pails into insignificance...........when compared the Wars of the Roses...........it may have been over for centuries :-S.............................but Nowtelse will forever be beyond his reach :-|................I'm welling up with the injustice of it all :'(...........

Guest Peter James
Tracker - 2014-08-05 8:01 PM

I found that comment quite thought provoking because it made me struggle to think of anyone I hate. I don't like NIMBYs because they tend to be very selfish, but hate is too strong a word.

I decided that if I hate anyone its certain politicians. But perhaps I shouldn't hate them. After all I have done alright. Many of those who haven't have either voted for them, or not bothered to vote, so maybe they have got what they deserved :-S

Guest pelmetman
Archiesgrandad - 2014-08-06 10:44 AM

I haven't bought a jigsaw since 1978, I paid the extra for a Black and Decker Professional model which I used in building my 44 foot sailing boat, still going well.

AGD

The boat or the jigsaw? :D.................

Archived