Green Spain - Playa Oyambre - Comillas

Nicola55

Lovely site - owner regularly attends NEC show

Playa Oyambre - Comillas

CC/ACSI. Welcoming and accommodating medium sized but busy & expensive. Reverse Polarity. Good san facs

Good/Cheap restaurant/bar/café. Shop in corner of bar. Some plots need ramps. Good free Wifi on plots. Excellent pool/play area

Comments: 800m + walk to beach. English spoken. Good location for Santander ferry

Guest pelmetman
Nicola55 - 2014-08-05 7:46 PM

Lovely site - owner regularly attends NEC show

Playa Oyambre - Comillas

CC/ACSI. Welcoming and accommodating medium sized but busy & expensive. Reverse Polarity. Good san facs

Good/Cheap restaurant/bar/café. Shop in corner of bar. Some plots need ramps. Good free Wifi on plots. Excellent pool/play area

Comments: 800m + walk to beach. English spoken. Good location for Santander ferry

All very good info I'm sure ;-)........................but spreading your posts over the whole forum is likely to devalue your input to a well known tin of pork meat :D.........

Guest pelmetman
Nicola55 - 2014-08-05 8:08 PM

new to all this - I thought that this would make them more searchable?

Unfortunately it makes them more unsearchable ;-)................All in one place would help.....under a title of "green Spain" perhaps? B-)............

By the way welcome to the forum :->..........

Good information is always handy and I would not knock your efforts or grumble about the wrong place.

However, there is a section on the forum called 'Site Speak' which might have been a better location as anyone seeking site info might just be tempted to look at that section first?

Also with the passage of time your postings will all move down the page ranking of the general topics and probably soon be forgotten, and I agree they might have been better under one title than spread about a bit.

Nevertheless many thanks in appreciation for taking the time and making the effort on behalf of all those amongst us who use sites in Spain.

Guest JudgeMental
robertandjean - 2014-08-06 2:16 PM

Nicola, thanks for posting info. Yes would have been better in one post but this sort of post which gives useful information certainly beats some of the nonsense sometimes found on this forum.

A resounding AMEN! :D

PS. got onto aire at Colmar no problem...lots of room, sitting on beach on lake Garda now :-D

Archived