oxygen movelite awning

tazdog6007

been shopping around for a air supported awning for my a/s warwick,but can't find one that clears the side door.the oxygen movelite looks that it might be o.k has anyone got this type of awning for a van like mine,and if so what one?would really like some help to avoid expensive mistake. :'(

Hi, we haven't got one but we did inspect them very closely at Peterborough (both sizes). The actual OR Oxygen awnings are taller than some other air drive-away awnings (such as the Vango range) so when attaching them with the tunnel the angle is shallower so I don't think that the height of the door would be such an issue as it would be with a Vango, but whether it will still 'rub' on the top when the door is opened I can't say.

The other thing to consider is the width of the tunnel so that the sliding door can be fully opened within hitting the sides, this is something that we've found can be a real problem with some awnings so make sure you check this carefully and ideally see one in the flesh and measure the top of the tunnel where it joins the van as they tend to taper in so can be quite a bit narrower at the top than the bottom.

Archived