campsite Llangurig

modelmaker

Hi all, I found a brilliant site in wales, if you have a motorhome.caravan or tent the price per night is only £6. If you have electric hookup then its £9.50 per night, it has all the ammenities and the peace and quiet is second to none. The site is 25miles from Abertstwyth and the local village is one mile away. the village has a local shop and pub which serves food. fishing is also available weather permitting, if anyone would like more info please feel free to email me or direct to the owner at sue@pope4005.freeserve.co.uk

how we found out about the amps on alot off sites we carn t us the kettie being 2k but when we came here we for got the kettie was on and the wife switched the fire as well and it did not trip the fuze so i ask sue what amps were and sue told me it was 30 amp. the best bit when its cold we do not have switch the fire of. it is nice not have fuze keep triping john.

I did not say we were 30amp, we are 15amp, the power supply on the site is 30amp. we can run a kettle which is 2kw and a fan heater which is 2kw but we turn the fan heater down to 1kw when the kettle is on. which you can not do on a lot of campsites. so I hope this makes it clearer for you.

Archived