Autotrail Remote control

Pecon

I have an Autotrail Apache 632, 2010 model. The free view remote control is broken and free view box can not be operated without it. Has anyone had the same problem and if so have you managed to find a replacement, if so can you let me have details

Pete

Hello, and welcome to the Forum, doubt if you will be able to source an original remote.

have you tried a universal replacement ? they are very good and can control most freeview boxes/tv's video's/DVD players.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/400725959469?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

and they don't cost a fortune. Ray

If you contact AutoTrail direct they will put you on to the makers of the equipment who should,be able to help you. We have a spare remote for ours as the whole package needed to be replaced but ours is the later 2011 model and I know it's not compatable as I tried to help someone else we met on site with it. Also,are you sure the problem is the remote not,the box. It never was the most reliable bit of kit.

Interesting to see that AutoTrail have now done what they should,have done years ago and ditched their stupid system and replaced it with a drop down Avtex 18.5 wide screen TV and a separate radio/TomTom based sat nav system.

Archived