Possible gas attacks?

Tracker

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2014-08-23 5:59 PM

....isn't it time this thread (for the second time) was put to sleep (by whatever means you believe viable).

Does that view apply to A Frames, Aires V Sites, Reverse Polarity etc etc Robin?.................

Or is it just this subject because its contrary to the forum intelligentsia's propaganda*-).........

PS...........Perhaps you can come up with a "plausible" reason for the victims to require hospital treatment for CO poisoning? ;-)..................

Guest Had Enough
pelmetman - 2014-08-23 5:52 PM

So "6" people I repeat "SIX" slept whilst their van was being turned over..............despite them saying they'd had a restless night because it was hot *-)................

Furthermore do you really believe the French authorities would make up stories? 8-).............

Might I suggest you Google the meaning of "plausible" Frank *-)................and then try again (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol).......

Look up the meaning of 'imbecile'.

THEY said they'd had a restless night and hadn't slept. Oh, what a surprise! What do you expect them to say when trying to make a stupid claim that they've been gassed? And if they weren't sleeping why didn't they notice what was going on before the gas started to take effect? Didn't they notice the smell?

THEY said that the police told them this utter nonsense about how thieves use carbon monoxide. Of course they did!

Look up gullible whilst you're at it! You really will believe any old tripe rather than really open that closed mind of yours. But it's odd that you readily discounted the opinions of real experts who don't accord with any silly theory that you have.

Like the other thread there comes a point where your brainless utterances make me decide that it's pointless continuing. You're simply incapable of rational thought. It's very sad really I suppose that someone should be so utterly moronic.

Finally, let's agree one thing. You show me one example of anyone witnessing such a gassing incident taking place and I'll concede that you're right. Men drawing up at busy motorway service stations and running their cars for an hour or two alongside a camper whilst they feed hoses into it. Someone must have noticed?

Show me one example where someone who was having a restless night noticed all the commotion outside and before the 'gassing' began, had a look to see what was going on and I'll concede that you're right.

Show me one example that's been captured on the vast number of CCTV cameras that are dotted around such places and I'll concede that you're right.

Somehow I don't think I'll be conceding anything! Now, when you can't find anything, perhaps you can come up with a reason why, with all these supposed gassings, the perpetrators somehow remain invisible? And why do they never occur anywhere but France? Odd that as they've been going on for thirty years apparently.

Engage your brain if that's possible. The next time I respond on this subject is when you show me just one example of an independent witness.

Goodbye.

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-08-23 6:13 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-23 5:52 PM

So "6" people I repeat "SIX" slept whilst their van was being turned over..............despite them saying they'd had a restless night because it was hot *-)................

Furthermore do you really believe the French authorities would make up stories? 8-).............

Might I suggest you Google the meaning of "plausible" Frank *-)................and then try again (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol).......

Look up the meaning of 'imbecile'.

THEY said they'd had a restless night and hadn't slept. Oh, what a surprise! What do you expect them to say when trying to make a stupid claim that they've been gassed? And if they weren't sleeping why didn't they notice what was going on before the gas started to take effect? Didn't they notice the smell?

THEY said that the police told them this utter nonsense about how thieves use carbon monoxide. Of course they did!

Look up gullible whilst you're at it! You really will believe any old tripe rather than really open that closed mind of yours. But it's odd that you readily discounted the opinions of real experts who don't accord with any silly theory that you have.

Like the other thread there comes a point where your brainless utterances make me decide that it's pointless continuing. You're simply incapable of rational thought. It's very sad really I suppose that someone should be so utterly moronic.

Finally, let's agree one thing. You show me one example of anyone witnessing such a gassing incident taking place and I'll concede that you're right. Men drawing up at busy motorway service stations and running their cars for an hour or two alongside a camper whilst they feed hoses into it. Someone must have noticed?

Show me one example where someone who was having a restless night noticed all the commotion outside and before the 'gassing' began, had a look to see what was going on and I'll concede that you're right.

Show me one example that's been captured on the vast number of CCTV cameras that are dotted around such places and I'll concede that you're right.

Somehow I don't think I'll be conceding anything! Now, when you can't find anything, perhaps you can come up with a reason why, with all these supposed gassings, the perpetrators somehow remain invisible? And why do they never occur anywhere but France? Odd that as they've been going on for thirty years apparently.

Engage your brain if that's possible. The next time I respond on this subject is when you show me just one example of an independent witness.

Goodbye.

Really Frank *-)....................I've been up since 5 am and done a 400 mile round trip doing deliveries for my failed business................and can still come home and p*ss all over the skeptics "Plausible" answers for why 6 people end up robbed and with CO poisoning ;-)............

I suspect like a bog door the skeptics brains are permanently ENGAGED................ ie CLOSED >:-).........

pelmetman - 2014-08-23 6:07 PM

....isn't it time this thread (for the second time) was put to sleep (by whatever means you believe viable).

Does that view apply to A Frames, Aires V Sites, Reverse Polarity etc etc Robin?.................

Or is it just this subject because its contrary to the forum intelligentsia's propaganda*-).........

....no.....

It's because the recently posted multiple threads on Taiwan have considerably more interesting and better thought-out content, and at the same time are less repetitive.

....and the point at which I believe implicitly anything reported in the UK (and for that matter,other) press (which in this case is openly reported as second-hand hearsay involving a different language), will be the day I make an appointment with Dignitas.

Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2014-08-23 6:27 PM

....no.....

It's because the recently posted multiple threads on Taiwan have considerably more interesting and better thought-out content, and at the same time are less repetitive.

....and the point at which I believe implicitly anything reported in the UK (and for that matter,other) press (which in this case is openly reported as second-hand hearsay involving a different language), will be the day I make an appointment with Dignitas.

So everything reported in the press is lies?...............Or just those reports about gas attacks?............No doubt those folk in Syria will be relieved to know its a myth............

Or is it only gas attacks reported by motorhome owners? :-S................

pelmetman - 2014-08-23 6:41 PM

....no.....

So everything reported in the press is lies?...............Or just those reports about gas attacks?............No doubt those folk in Syria will be relieved to know its a myth............

.....well, if you can make that giant leap from what I wrote, then I'm not really surprised you've ended up implicitly believing in the gassing from the Daily Mail (et al) story. :-S

I think I'm going to take notice of Proverbs 26:4

Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2014-08-23 6:58 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-23 6:41 PM

....no.....

.....well, if you can make that giant leap from what I wrote, then I'm not really surprised you've ended up implicitly believing in the gassing from the Daily Mail (et al) story. :-S

I think I'm going to take notice of Proverbs 26:4

I was merely pointing out how picky you skeptics are in what you wish to believe when it comes to the free press *-)......................Not mention a good dollop of snobbery.......... I dare say if it had come from the Guardian it would be taken as gospel ;-).....................

Never had you down as a bible basher though :-|...................Although that would explain the need to stick to the creed of the skeptics :D...........

Guest pelmetman
Symbol Owner - 2014-08-23 7:08 PM

I think that verses 5 & 6 are also apposite, Robin!

Cheers,

Colin.

Would Joe90 agree Colin?..................Cheers :D.........

No need for gas with me. Any time between 8pm and 10pm I'll most likely be fast asleep,with the telly on. When I'm at home I record all the programs I like that way I can play them back from the point at which I dropped off to find out what happened. Programs that last for two honours are an impossibility for me no matter how interesting they may be.

Guest pelmetman
Colin Leake - 2014-08-23 7:32 PM

No need for gas with me. Any time between 8pm and 10pm I'll most likely be fast asleep,with the telly on. When I'm at home I record all the programs I like that way I can play them back from the point at which I dropped off to find out what happened. Programs that last for two honours are an impossibility for me no matter how interesting they may be.

I was down your neck of the woods today Colin ;-).....................Ain't some of those roads narrow around Tunbridge Wells 8-).............Scared a few folk as I was in pedal to the metal mode :D...........

Trust me, you need help mate, anyone who posts on a forum in the early hours of the morning is either a very sad individual, or one of the care in the community nut cases roaming around,

mind you for the rest of you that respond at any time of the day are not far behind you, I'll say it again

GET A LIFE.

pelmetman - 2014-08-23 4:53 PM

Brian Kirby - 2014-08-23 12:01 AM

But, protest as much as you like, Rich, it was just a vehicle for you to bait NudgeGentle, and for Pelmet Dave to goad the Over Indulged One, and then to both feign innocence. Who, me Guv? Oh no, never entered my mind, honest. Like Hell it didn't! :-D

Just to prove there was no collusion between Rich(Tracker) and me as some folk like to think *-).............

My last pm was to MelB............which can be verified with the mods I suspect ;-).............

pelmetman's private message box

Inbox

Outbox

Sent Items

All Subject Date From

Advice please! 2014-07-15 12:30 AM Mel B Reply

Didn't say there was collusion, Dave. Tracker handed you an opportunity, and you took it. That's all.

Guest pelmetman
Joe90 - 2014-08-23 8:00 PM

Trust me, you need help mate, anyone who posts on a forum in the early hours of the morning is either a very sad individual, or one of the care in the community nut cases roaming around,

mind you for the rest of you that respond at any time of the day are not far behind you, I'll say it again

GET A LIFE.

You clearly missed my post where I said I was up at 5 this morning as I had to do deliveries ;-)................and on a bank holiday weekend to 8-)...................but there again we're off for a month again soon so needs must *-)...

So if your not Colin?...............are you.........now let me think :-S...............the cheers bit put Colin in the frame ;-).............but your syntax's points me towards 8-)...........................1foot :D............

Have you returned?...................have to say I've missed you :->............

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2014-08-23 8:04 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-23 4:53 PM

Brian Kirby - 2014-08-23 12:01 AM

But, protest as much as you like, Rich, it was just a vehicle for you to bait NudgeGentle, and for Pelmet Dave to goad the Over Indulged One, and then to both feign innocence. Who, me Guv? Oh no, never entered my mind, honest. Like Hell it didn't! :-D

Just to prove there was no collusion between Rich(Tracker) and me as some folk like to think *-).............

My last pm was to MelB............which can be verified with the mods I suspect ;-).............

pelmetman's private message box

Inbox

Outbox

Sent Items

All Subject Date From

Advice please! 2014-07-15 12:30 AM Mel B Reply

Didn't say there was collusion, Dave. Tracker handed you an opportunity, and you took it. That's all.

Agreed I did take it Brian ;-).....................Just as other people have taken the opportunity to have a muck racking session with Tracker *-)...............As far as I know he was only banned from this forum ;-)..............where as HE has been banned from several 8-)............

Its a bit like the gas attack myth :D........eventually the numbers game wins in the end when you apply logic (lol) (lol) (lol)

Cheers Dave - tenner in the post as agreed - and I've deleted that pm as requested - ooops not supposed to say that on open forum was I!

Don't let it worry you because it really does not worry me when the only argument the egotists can come up with is personal attacks, history raking and low level insults.

I just smile and think well done you silly people because if only you would see yourselves as others see you you would know that the lack of any meaningful response can only mean that by a failure to remain civil you have no intelligent or justifiable response to make.

Those that claim to be bored also make me smile as at 1182 viewings in a little over 24 hours some of them never quite seem bored enough to stop looking at the threads that are supposed to bore them - is that known as a phobia or just paranoia?

And those who would meddle with names should beware because that too can backfire.

On the other hand I do like tractor though - down to earth, unpretentious, strong, rugged, resilient, practical, able to shrug off all sorts of airborne crud, and handy with a variety of tools - that's me!

Guest pelmetman

Just a tenner :-S..................I thought we agreed 50 8-)...............plus a part share in that mixer I sold you.............as that wooden spoon you PX'd for it has brought me nuffink but trouble *-)........

OK Dave, split the difference - £20 it is - I was always good at Maths!

I think I know why the wooden spoon is not working for you as it always worked for me until I realised that I, like you, no longer needed it.

Perhaps if you don't need it you could pass it on to another forum member who could benefit from it's abilities - can't think of anyone right now who needs it - but all applicants will be considered on their merit - or demerit - as the case may be.

Full instructions about which way to round to hold it and which direction to stir in can be given, or the new user can just experiment and, like you, have a bit of fun with it!

PS The mixer still works well and is a much better stirrer of the thick stuff than a wooden spoon will ever be - would you like it back - or can you still manage without it?

Guest pelmetman

Good idea Rich B-)..................The Great wooden spoon raffle :D..........

PS...Just to add only those capable of independent thought need apply ;-)...........

pelmetman - 2014-08-23 9:08 PM

PS...Just to add only those capable of independent thought need apply ;-)...........

Oh dear - that rules out a heck of lot of people dunnit!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-08-23 10:13 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-23 9:08 PM

Oh dear - that rules out a heck of lot of people dunnit!

Only on here ;-)................But there is the.............. Universe and beyond B-)...........

Chatterbox awaits :D

Brian Kirby - 2014-08-23 2:38 PM

rupert123 - 2014-08-23 9:53 AM

'But, protest as much as you like, Rich, it was just a vehicle for you to bait NudgeGentle, and for Pelmet Dave to goad the Over Indulged One, and then to both feign innocence. Who, me Guv? Oh no, never entered my mind, honest. Like Hell it didn't! :-D

not acceptance that what they described as a poison is a potential narcotic.

C'mon guys, this string was no more than a lobbed grenade. But why? Who benefits? Does anyone?'

Come off it Brian. A gentle bait is one thing but the usual response from the judge is quite another, it is time the moderators did something about this.

No, sorry Henry, but I don't buy that. The boys have form. They know whose buttons to push, and how. Then they sit back and wait for the inevitable, and then profess innocence, then add to the fire by admonishing their goadees for responding. The rsponse is Pavlovian. It may not say much for the respondents' self-control, but that is the inevitable, and calculated, result.

You have some form on this score as well, when you make domineering statements on issues that are mainly matters of opinion, and which you must recognise will merely provoke correspondingly domineering disagreement. Having primed your device, you now complain that it has exploded. So, with respect, I'll take no lessons.

I do indeed have a bit but do not recall ever responding in a really insulting way, I did call you pedantic once does that count. Are you saying you are happy with the way Eddie responds, if so you disappoint. I have never had a problem with domineering disagreement or any other type but complain I will if people go to far.

Bonjour and how are we all Today

Bit of a bun fight going on with all of our experts, that's the problems with these forums The Dinosaurs think they are the Font of all Knowledge when it comes to tell other motor homers on what they should and not do in times of a good gassing ,strange things do happen in Europe as the other day I passed a motorhome with a TOAD on the back of it???? :-D :-D

Keep on Waving Henway A.K.A. Fudge Dental

Archived