Whats happened to this forum

Guest Peter James

Guest JudgeMental
AliB - 2014-08-26 9:18 AM

So that's two of you who are one of us. How does one join this select club within the forum?

sorry maths never one of my strong points...

Its 9.26am MMM staff must have clocked in by now and these threads are still up on a motorhome forum?..........Astonishing

Clive gave me some advice a couple of years ago that saved me from making a financial mistake. He didn't want any money but with his agreement, I did contribute in his name to the Salvation Army so that someone who was homeless could spend a few nights off the street.

I've also had sound motorhoming advice from Frank and Dave to name two more out of many who have helped me.

Guest Had Enough
Brock - 2014-08-26 10:52 AM

Clive gave me some advice a couple of years ago that saved me from making a financial mistake. He didn't want any money but with his agreement, I did contribute in his name to the Salvation Army so that someone who was homeless could spend a few nights off the street.

I've also had sound motorhoming advice from Frank and Dave to name two more out of many who have helped me.

I'm feeling really guilty now about charging you. ;-)

Guest Peter James
Peter James - 2014-08-25 10:14 AM

The last I saw from Clive was when Frank demanded proof that Clive had personally paid their £1,000 bet he lost to charity?

Unlessz I am missing something here (which is possible because I don't read every post and have not read the latest gassing thread) then Frank has seen Clive off?

If I have missed something here hopefully somebody will put me right?

Guest JudgeMental
Spoke to Syd yesterday, he sends his regards to those worthy of it, but to busy as the moment and fed up with all the arguing...says he gets enough of that elsewhere! :-D

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2014-08-27 11:20 AM

Spoke to Syd yesterday, he sends his regards to those worthy of it, but to busy as the moment and fed up with all the arguing...says he gets enough of that elsewhere! :-D

Surely you don't mean???? :-S.......................He's joined Motorhome Fun 8-) 8-)

Guest Peter James
JudgeMental - 2014-08-27 11:20 AM

Well did Clive honour the deal he made or didn't he?

Sorry to labour the point but I am old fashioned enough to think it matters... My word is my bond and all that...Always. But especially for a 'finance professional' dealing with a Charity.

Guest Peter James
Peter James - 2014-08-27 11:47 AM

Silence :-( and Clive has disappeared .....

What are we to think :-(

Guest Had Enough
Peter James - 2014-08-28 2:49 PM

I think we should let it drop.

Peter James - 2014-08-28 2:49 PM

I don't know about your Royal "we"..;-) but I think that:

a) It was between Clive and Frank anyway..

and

b) IF you really need to know, then PM Frank(Had Enough)...

..because publicly,and repeatedly, picking at old wounds like this, is bound to cause problems on here, as well you know... :-S

(..and not forgetting that there is always the chance that CliveH is ill...?.. :-S ).

Oops! crossed your post HE

Archived