Moderators.

Tracker

Guest Had Enough
Tracker - 2014-08-26 12:54 PM

Now would be a good time for some moderation please.

Yes, they could look at your tactics and the disruption that your 'just a bit of fun' posts start. They could look at page two of the latest gassing thread and note how many respected and sensible members abhor your slimy prodding and later protestations of innocence.

They may well ask why Tracker has started yet another thread designed to stir up trouble?

You just don't know when to stop do you?

Edited to say: Any member with a grievance can PM the mods directly. There is no need whatsoever to start such a thread if you genuinely wish to discuss the level of moderators' intervention.

But we all know the real reason why you started this thread don't we?

Guest Had Enough
Tracker - 2014-08-26 1:39 PM

I am very happy to place my postings under the scrutiny of the moderators - are you?

All postings are under the scrutiny of moderators. What a stupid question. But I repeat, why have you started this thread? If you're unhappy with the mods there's a system for contacting them to make your views known.

But we all know why you started it don't we? It's another typical Tracker nasty little dig at those who have seen through your humbug.

It really is time that you stopped this.

Brambles - Its not an easy job and is a lot of hard work.

I honestly thought that there weren't any Moderators on these forums.

If there are Moderators – what the hell have they been doing for the last week or so?

Certainly not reading the posts in recent threads, that's for sure.

Are you certain that these forums are Moderated?

Nice one Brian.

Madge, be gentle with me as I was really just stirring it.

There is no real moderating of these boards unless reported to the Fat Controller ( Ever read Thomas the Tank Engine stories) when he will intervene if there is strong language or personal insults etc. which have been brought to his attention.

I was stirring it because I know Tracker would love to be a moderator, or certainily in the past. Thing is I actually believe Tracker would make a very good moderator. We can then sling abuse at him and keep him very very busy and out of mischief. Thomas the Tank Engine was a very naughty engine until he was given very importrant trains to pull.

Then there was Henry who never liked to get dirty so would not go out in the rain and ended up being bricked up into a tunnel. Many years later he apoligised and so they let him out and he loved tooting about in the rain and was a great help to everyone and never complained again.

Are you sure the Reverend did not base the stories on life in these forums. They are very clever children's stories as reflect on real life. Clearly many members of this forum have not read Thomas the Tank Engine Stories.

We are all moderators.

"If you have any concerns about any material or Contributions which appears on our Site, please contact internet@warnersgroup.co.uk"

To me, that is sufficient although an 'ignore' button might help.

Brock - 2014-08-26 6:01 PM

We are all moderators.

"If you have any concerns about any material or Contributions which appears on our Site, please contact internet@warnersgroup.co.uk"

To me, that is sufficient although an 'ignore' button might help.

I agree - although the problem is certain members would only keep coming back under new names!

Firstly I have no desire to a moderator, and contrary to the ego of the north's views I did not post to wind him up.

Next, I posted to see whether it would make any difference in trying to get back the forum of yesteryear and in the forlorn hope that the moderators might actually see this and comment.

Obviously not based on the postings so far.

Next, I, and many others, do have a great desire to be able to enjoy this forum without having to wade through volumes of abuse from Frank Wilkinson hurled not only at me but at anyone who he feels free to insult.

Next, I, and many others, would like to see a return to the forum of old populated with knowledgeable and experienced people with a sense of proportion, a sense of fun, a balanced sense of tolerance and where banter and jokes ruled the roost and it really was at times very entertaining.

Next, I, and many others, do not want to anyone banned or to think that they have to leave.

Next, I, and many others, just wish those intent on rudeness and insults all the time would be warned about the error of their ways and if that is deemed to include me at times so be it.

Next, I shall stand back and wait for the usual torrent of denials, abuse and self justification as I am not alone in believing that this forum was a better place before FW came back from his second, third or fourth banning.

Great joke Eddie - well done - it made me smile and I am delighted to see that you do have a sense of humour after all and are able to laugh at yourself as that kind of piety fits you so well and the self portrait is appropriate!

Please note how I managed to reply to your joke without calling you a moron etc.

Look and learn Eddie, look and learn!

(lol)(lol)

Guest Had Enough
Tracker - 2014-08-26 6:58 PM

Next, I shall stand back and wait for the usual torrent of denials, abuse and self justification as I am not alone in believing that this forum was a better place before FW came back from his second, third or fourth banning.

You're the one spouting the self justification and constantly playing the offended innocent when you're exposed for what you really are. And I was banned once on here along with a certain Richard Owen, who came back as Tracker.

Yes, I'm no innocent and can be rude. but only to people like you who deserve it. What I never do, unlike you, is start threads purely to provoke an argument or constantly and slyly insult others in my posts only to bleat the usual vomit-inducing nonsense. "It's only a bit of fun. It's only banter".

If you're really interested in harmony you'd stop this thread now. It was started to suggest that others need moderating when the one person that really needs moderating is you.

How many more people have to tell you Richard before it sinks in?

Tracker - 2014-08-26 6:58 PM

Firstly I have no desire to a moderator, and contrary to the ego of the north's views I did not post to wind him up.

Next, I posted to see whether it would make any difference in trying to get back the forum of yesteryear and in the forlorn hope that the moderators might actually see this and comment.

Obviously not based on the postings so far.

Next, I, and many others, do have a great desire to be able to enjoy this forum without having to wade through volumes of abuse from Frank Wilkinson hurled not only at me but at anyone who he feels free to insult.

Next, I, and many others, would like to see a return to the forum of old populated with knowledgeable and experienced people with a sense of proportion, a sense of fun, a balanced sense of tolerance and where banter and jokes ruled the roost and it really was at times very entertaining.

Next, I, and many others, do not want to anyone banned or to think that they have to leave.

Next, I, and many others, just wish those intent on rudeness and insults all the time would be warned about the error of their ways and if that is deemed to include me at times so be it.

Well said Rich. Have to agree that most of the problems on here appear to come from the source you mention. Know that Eddie, the Judge, is often identified as making problematic comments, and yes sometimes he can be cutting, but we think his heart is in the right place. Also we find that although Dave and Antony can go off topic at times they do not set out to disrupt the forum. So yes Rich think you have hit the nail on the head here.

Tracker - 2014-08-26 7:30 PM

Great joke Eddie - well done - it made me smile and I am delighted to see that you do have a sense of humour after all and are able to laugh at yourself as that kind of piety fits you so well and the self portrait is appropriate!

Please note how I managed to reply to your joke without calling you a moron etc.

Look and learn Eddie, look and learn!

(lol)(lol)

Well said Rich ... Like you say little flickers of humour from em and not so seeeeeeerious all the time .... Positive signs

Still no sign of Franks many folk that absolutely detest you agreeing with him yet

Guest pelmetman
robertandjean - 2014-08-26 7:37 PM

Also we find that although Dave and Antony can go off topic at times they do not set out to disrupt the forum. So yes Rich think you have hit the nail on the head here.

I blame that Antony ;-)..................he leads me astray 8-)............

It grieves me that Frank is so obviously offended and upset by what he, but nobody else it seems, sees as a constant barrage of digs and prods aimed exclusively at him then surely the best way forward for any such super intelligent person would be to totally ignore all they there prods.

But the only truly amazing aspect of this is that he has not yet been able to work that out for himself(lol)(lol)

Would anyone unafraid of the big bad wolf care to hazzard a guess at why that might be?

Guest Had Enough
robertandjean - 2014-08-26 7:37 PM

Well said Rich. Have to agree that most of the problems on here appear to come from the source you mention. Know that Eddie, the Judge, is often identified as making problematic comments, and yes sometimes he can be cutting, but we think his heart is in the right place. Also we find that although Dave and Antony can go off topic at times they do not set out to disrupt the forum. So yes Rich think you have hit the nail on the head here.

I'm sorry that I demolished your argument about how easy it would be to have your precious aires in the UK. I'm sorry I demolished your argument about the number of people who use aires as opposed to sites but it really is time that you stopped the silly little digs that you've been making for weeks now.

It's clear that your creed is that my enemy is your friend, no matter how stupid or slimy they are.

Do me a favour and give it a rest. You're another one who can be insidious despite this Mr Helpful Nice Guy that you portray.

I have never once insinuated anything about you but, like the the members of the Chatterbox Stirrers you're becoming an expert in the non-too subtle little digs. Grow up please.

Guest Had Enough
antony1969 - 2014-08-26 7:37 PM

Well said Rich ... Like you say little flickers of humour from em and not so seeeeeeerious all the time .... Positive signs

Still no sign of Franks many folk that absolutely detest you agreeing with him yet

You've obviously not been paying attention to Judge's and Peter's posts. You've obviously forgotten Crinklystarfish's excoriating summing up of the real Tracker.

You've obviously missed page two of the latest gassing thread where several non-confrontational members finally decided that the time has come to tell Tracker what they really think about him.

Do try to keep up.

Archived