Moderators.

Tracker

Had Enough - 2014-08-26 8:03 PM

antony1969 - 2014-08-26 7:37 PM

Well said Rich ... Like you say little flickers of humour from em and not so seeeeeeerious all the time .... Positive signs

Still no sign of Franks many folk that absolutely detest you agreeing with him yet

You've obviously not been paying attention to Judge's and Peter's posts. You've obviously forgotten Crinklystarfish's excoriating summing up of the real Tracker.

You've obviously missed page two of the latest gassing thread where several non-confrontational members finally decided that the time has come to tell Tracker what they really think about him.

Do try to keep up.

My mistake Frank accept my apologies ... I hadn't noticed anyone else saying they absolutely detested Rich ... Sorry

Had Enough - 2014-08-26 7:59 PM

robertandjean - 2014-08-26 7:37 PM

Well said Rich. Have to agree that most of the problems on here appear to come from the source you mention. Know that Eddie, the Judge, is often identified as making problematic comments, and yes sometimes he can be cutting, but we think his heart is in the right place. Also we find that although Dave and Antony can go off topic at times they do not set out to disrupt the forum. So yes Rich think you have hit the nail on the head here.

I'm sorry that I demolished your argument about how easy it would be to have your precious aires in the UK. I'm sorry I demolished your argument about the number of people who use aires as opposed to sites but it really is time that you stopped the silly little digs that you've been making for weeks now.

It's clear that your creed is that my enemy is your friend, no matter how stupid or slimy they are.

Do me a favour and give it a rest. You're another one who can be insidious despite this Mr Helpful Nice Guy that you portray.

I have never once insinuated anything about you but, like the the members of the Chatterbox Stirrers you're becoming an expert in the non-too subtle little digs. Grow up please.

Just knew you would reply in this style Frank, despite hoping you would not, for all it does is strengthen the case Rich makes. We are certainly not going to be told to grow up by you. Now let's get some facts straight. We considered the points you raised about Aires in UK, reassessed our position and agreed with you. Is that not what grown ups do in debates? Regarding use of sites and Aires in France, well if we remember correctly we both retained our views on this one, as neither could persuade the other. Again a grown up thing to do.

So Frank when are you going to do the decent thing and resign from this forum so us grown ups can have proper debates?

Guest Had Enough
robertandjean - 2014-08-26 8:19 PM

Just knew you would reply in this style Frank, despite hoping you would not, for all it does is strengthen the case Rich makes. We are certainly not going to be told to grow up by you. Now let's get some facts straight. We considered the points you raised about Aires in UK, reassessed our position and agreed with you. Is that not what grown ups do in debates? Regarding use of sites and Aires in France, well if we remember correctly we both retained our views on this one, as neither could persuade the other. Again a grown up thing to do.

So Frank when are you going to do the decent thing and resign from this forum so us grown ups can have proper debates?

When are you going to stop behaving like an adolescent and bearing silly grudges for ever? *-) Carry on like this and they'll let you join the Chatterbox gang. ;-)

Had Enough - 2014-08-26 8:26 PM

When are you going to stop behaving like an adolescent and bearing silly grudges for ever? *-) Carry on like this and they'll let you join the Chatterbox gang. ;-)

Gosh folks - Frank has made a joke - or is it just the standard issue sour grapes when he has nothing left of value to add and cannot stand being shown for what he is - whatever that might be - you decide. (lol)(lol)

No surely not - he's added a smiley so it must be funny - but maybe not quite so funny to those at whom the snidey put down was aimed(lol)(lol)

Gosh Frank another joke - you really are on form this evening - isn't the forum fun when we all stop the insults and get back to friendly banter like this.(lol)(lol)

Really sorry to disappoint you but you can't join the gang not least because there is no gang to join as I don't need the ego trip but I do appreciate that your ego does think that you have loyal followers - but do you really (lol)(lol)

There you are - more funny smilies - so it must be another joke right (lol)(lol)

Never been to a mud slinging competition but I always thought it takes at least two. Just one who is taunted by a baying crowd is called a witch hunt isn't it or possibly a lynching? I'm unsure which of these apply to this sorry state of affairs.

"Moving on" to use Nico Rosberg's quote after he had crashed into Lewis Hamilton, we could draw a line under all this and promise to be good people in future. Or someone could report the whole thing to Warners and leave it to sort out.

I just want to get back to motorhome matters because for all the personal clashes, I pick up so many good tips. So to use another well known phrase, "I'm not going to invest my time in this and I'm out."

Just these non-motorhoming threads, not the forum.

Had Enough - 2014-08-26 8:26 PM

robertandjean - 2014-08-26 8:19 PM

OK Frank we will take this as a joke, as we have a grown up sense of humour, and move on. Sorry did we miss your resignation statement? !!!!

Guest Had Enough
robertandjean - 2014-08-26 8:50 PM

OK Frank we will take this as a joke, as we have a grown up sense of humour, and move on. Sorry did we miss your resignation statement? !!!!

Oh, sorry, here it is.

I'm resigned to the fact that there are two or three people on here who are incapable of moving on and will post snide little digs for ever.

Is that OK? *-)

Had Enough - 2014-08-26 8:54 PM

Oh, sorry, here it is.

I'm resigned to the fact that there are two or three people on here who are incapable of moving on and will post snide little digs for ever.

Is that OK? *-)

Must admit was looking for something more on the lines of goodbye it's been nice knowing you, but if that's the best you can do then so be it.

Now seriously can we suggest a line be drawn under this and we return to exchanging info 're Aires, sites, vans etc. It is time to move on with we hope no hard feelings all round.

Guest Had Enough
robertandjean - 2014-08-26 9:13 PM

Had Enough - 2014-08-26 8:54 PM

Oh, sorry, here it is.

Is that OK? *-)

Must admit was looking for something more on the lines of goodbye it's been nice knowing you, but if that's the best you can do then so be it.

Now seriously can we suggest a line be drawn under this and we return to exchanging info 're Aires, sites, vans etc. It is time to move on with we hope no hard feelings all round.

Fine by me. (lol)

Did I read that correctly somewhere else on here when you said that you are currently touring France, and yet day and night you are posting on here, on almost every topic under the sun, I mean Jesus, it must be a pretty boring trip.

Mind you you're in good company with the pelmet bloke, he's at it at 5 am in the morning, no wonder you guys get along so well lol.

Tracker - 2014-08-26 6:58 PM

Firstly I have no desire to a moderator, and contrary to the ego of the north's views I did not post to wind him up.

Next, I posted to see whether it would make any difference in trying to get back the forum of yesteryear .

The only way that could be achieved is if you fecked off. (lol)

Note the smiley to show it's all in jest and a bit of inoffensive banter. :D :D :D :D :D

Guest pelmetman
Joe90 - 2014-08-26 9:56 PM

Did I read that correctly somewhere else on here when you said that you are currently touring France, and yet day and night you are posting on here, on almost every topic under the sun, I mean Jesus, it must be a pretty boring trip.

Mind you you're in good company with the pelmet bloke, he's at it at 5 am in the morning, no wonder you guys get along so well lol.

I was up at 5 am to do deliveries for my failed business on a bank holiday weekend *-)................

I'm not usually out and about on O&L until 8 ish as I like to have a leisurely breakfast, and check out the latest abuse posted by camera salesmen whilst on holiday :D.................and those other folk who join a forum just to give people their opinion of other peoples opinions ;-)...............

Archived