George ' the boy ' Galloway

antony1969

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrespective of your political persuasions and no matter how little respect you have for GG's views, nobody in their right mind can surely condone this sort of attack - unless of course it was the normally polite and restrained GG himself who provoked or started the fisticuffs?

Tracker - 2014-08-30 3:07 PM

Irrespective of your political persuasions and no matter how little respect you have for GG's views, nobody in their right mind can surely condone this sort of attack - unless of course it was the normally polite and restrained GG himself who provoked or started the fisticuffs?

With respect Rich I think calling for the town/city you represent as an MP to become an Isreali free zone is horrendous ... Basically he refuses to represent the Jews of Bradford

Had a politician called for a Muslim / gay / black free zone I think the response and actions to this would have been very different

I for one say well done to who ever gobbed him ... Shame it was only a broken jaw ... The sad thing is Georgie will only turn the event to his advantage ... The man is a disgrace

Sorry Antony but nobody should be encouraging violence as an answer for anything.

When the opponents of anyone are unable to voice their arguments without resorting to violence the anarchists will no doubt be delighted.

We have a tradition of tolerance of idiots and extremists in this country over the last few hundred years and of running the country by consent not force and you only have to look around the world to see the results of not having that benefit.

Much I too disagree with Mad George violence is not the answer in the longer term.

antony1969 - 2014-08-30 4:04 PM

With respect Rich I think calling for the town/city you represent as an MP to become an Isreali free zone is horrendous ... Basically he refuses to represent the Jews of Bradford

/QUOTE]

Have you read his speech ?

From what I have seen of the speech it was anti Israeli - not anti Jewish.

:-|

Tracker - 2014-08-30 4:23 PM

Sorry Antony but nobody should be encouraging violence as an answer for anything.

When the opponents of anyone are unable to voice their arguments without resorting to violence the anarchists will no doubt be delighted.

We have a tradition of tolerance of idiots and extremists in this country over the last few hundred years and of running the country by consent not force and you only have to look around the world to see the results of not having that benefit.

Much I too disagree with Mad George violence is not the answer in the longer term.

You are correct Rich violence is not the answer and I totally accept that but just once in a while for me when it involves a freak like Georgie who seems to have taken one for the cause I get a nice warm feeling inside

malc d - 2014-08-30 4:31 PM

/QUOTE]

Come on Malcolm ... Your clutching at straws a bit ... He's playing to his audience ... A highly Muslim populated audience who if I aren't mistaken don't like Jews ... Wether he says Jew or Israel in my view is irrelevant because for his audience it means the same thing

antony1969 - 2014-08-30 4:33 PM

You are correct Rich violence is not the answer and I totally accept that but just once in a while for me when it involves a freak like Georgie who seems to have taken one for the cause I get a nice warm feeling inside

You may well think that but I couldn't possibly comment!

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-08-30 4:41 PM

/QUOTE]

Come on Malcolm ... Your clutching at straws a bit ... He's playing to his audience ... A highly Muslim populated audience who if I aren't mistaken don't like Jews ... Wether he says Jew or Israel in my view is irrelevant because for his audience it means the same thing

I hold no torch for Israel and I consider they are in the wrong when it comes to the Palestinians, if you steal another persons land you can hardly expect anything less from those you have dispossessed :-|..........

Israeli attempts to take the moral high ground is a perfect an example of state sponsored hypocrisy *-)............

That said, anyone who resorts to violence has in my view lost the argument ;-)..............But that rule only applies in a free society :D

pelmetman - 2014-08-30 5:15 PM

/QUOTE]

I hold no torch for Israel and I consider they are in the wrong when it comes to the Palestinians, if you steal another persons land you can hardly expect anything less from those you have dispossessed :-|..........

Israeli attempts to take the moral high ground is a perfect an example of state sponsored hypocrisy *-)............

That said, anyone who resorts to violence has in my view lost the argument ;-)..............But that rule only applies in a free society :D

That may be so Dave but Georgie spews his crap to appeal to the Muslims about being basically anti jewish in Bradford not in Israel as a whole

How the state of Israel came about is irrelevant ... Muslims have hated Jews long before anything was allegedly stolen from them

I know who I'd rather have in my corner

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-08-30 5:37 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-30 5:15 PM

/QUOTE]

That may be so Dave but Georgie spews his crap to appeal to the Muslims about being basically anti jewish in Bradford not in Israel as a whole

How the state of Israel came about is irrelevant ... Muslims have hated Jews long before anything was allegedly stolen from them

I know who I'd rather have in my corner

Now you know why I'm an atheist :D..............

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-08-30 5:51 PM

I'm with you Dave a non believer ... Those who get it then great ... I don't so I'll take me chances in the after life ... Downstairs for me

Well at least it'll be warm :D...............

/QUOTE]

There are a number of politicians in Israel who are opposed to Israeli government policies in Gaza -

do you you regard them as anti Jewish as well ?

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2014-08-30 7:18 PM

/QUOTE]

There are a number of politicians in Israel who are opposed to Israeli government policies in Gaza -

I dare say there are Malc ;-)................It's just a shame they rarely appear on the world news :-|............including the Bias Broadcasting Company *-)...............

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-08-30 7:36 PM

Do we really need the quotes repeated quotes repeated quotes repeated over and over again?

I'm sure most of us can read subswquant postings as a continuous thread?

Subswquant...............I read his posts once 8-)...........yet I find they keep repeating:-S.............

Competition time :-D...............

Is that my lamest joke yet? :$..........

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-08-30 8:14 PM

Oh no Dave you've managed far worse than that over the years!

Bless you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rich B-).......................

I was beginning to think I was losing my hard won qualification of forum village idiot B-)............

malc d - 2014-08-30 7:18 PM

/QUOTE]

I have no idea how many politicians are against the policies regarding Gaza or why

I suppose as with all political parties / governments differences of opinion on policy will be natural

As far as policy on Gaza goes I am with the Israelis ... As far as regarding those politicians in Israel who don't agree with Gaza policy been anti jewish then I think not ... I think they are doing something Palestinians could never do and that is show a caring human side

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-08-30 9:07 PM

Oh no Dave - not you - never - although it must be said that there are a number of challengers for that title but they are not yet in your league!

Is that what you were fishing for?

Fishing for?.....................Us idiots only require recognition Rich ;-)................Which is why I feel so sorry for those in charge of the UK asylum :-(.................

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-08-30 9:40 PM

I have no idea how many politicians are against the policies regarding Gaza or why

I suppose as with all political parties / governments differences of opinion on policy will be natural

As far as policy on Gaza goes I am with the Israelis ... As far as regarding those politicians in Israel who don't agree with Gaza policy been anti jewish then I think not ... I think they are doing something Palestinians could never do and that is show a caring human side

Just a suggestion Antony ;-)..............and its quite understandable why your views are the way they are................My family felt the need to move out of the East End of London due to the uncontrolled influx of immigrants :-|.....................But I do think you need to do a bit of history research with regard to the running sore that is Israel not to mention the British soldiers that were killed by Israelis to attain their state *-)..............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Palestine

It makes uncomfortable reading :-S

Archived