Thanks to Nick(Euroserv)

johnlc

Being new to motorhoming this year I've really appreciated the fact that Nick Fisher (Euroserv) is prepared to help people about Ducato base vehicle queries here on the forum, when he has a busy business to run. Fortunately, Nick's business, Eurotruck Hire, is based not too far from me, in Leicester.

Because I felt I could trust his expertise, and to say thanks for the free advice he gives people, I took my Ducato to Nick's for work today. As Nick is too modest to advertise the fact that his business will do work on peoples' Ducato PVCs and coachbuilts, I think it would be great if other people, within reasonable travel distance, took their motorhomes to Nick to get work done.

We too had our van serviced and the cam belt changed by Nick's fitters a few years back and a very good job at a reasonable price they made of it for us too even though it was a bit of a trek from King's Lynn.

I did post at the time and have extolled their virtues several times over the years so I fully support what you say John that Nick is an all round good guy with a passion for a fair job at a fair price and value for money.

I don't think he is quite so keen on Peugeots as he is on Fiats as they use different engines and he is more familiar with Fiats. That said talk to him whatever your van and no doubt he will do his best to help.

Aww shucks, guys.

Very kind words, very much appreciated.

The pleasure is all mine; both for meeting you and for being able to help you and everyone else here.

For the record; we also are happy to work on Ford, Peugeot, Mercedes and anything else to at least the standard that any other garage can manage(!) but clearly our expertise, parts inventory and detailed knowledge is focused on Fiat vehicles.

Nick

• 4 weeks later...
euroserv - 2014-09-01 5:26 PM

Aww shucks, guys.

Very kind words, very much appreciated.

The pleasure is all mine; both for meeting you and for being able to help you and everyone else here.

For the record; we also are happy to work on Ford, Peugeot, Mercedes and anything else to at least the standard that any other garage can manage(!) but clearly our expertise, parts inventory and detailed knowledge is focused on Fiat vehicles.

Nick

Nick I've seen all of the amazingly helpful insight and technical knowledge you have contributed and freely shared on this site, but I hadn't realised your business also provided cab servicing for motorhome owners. I'm grateful to the OP for highlighting the fact!

Although I don't live near Leicester, I do visit family locally on a regular basis and will keep your services very much in mind for future reference.

Cheers, Mike

Archived