Auto-Trail Arapaho

mikeymay

After viewing many motorhomes across many dealers across the country we have decided to go for the Auto-Trail Arapaho.

We are looking at the 2008-2010 models and wondered if anyone out there has any experience of these?

In particular anything to look out for or additional kit that is either never used or something you use all the time.

We are also interested in the automatic models but wondered if this would reduce MPG or be more costly at service times.

Any advice much appreciated!

Thanks

Thanks All

We are taking the plunge today as we have had an offer accepted on a 59 plate/2010 vehicle!!!

All very scary both from the money and size of it points of view!!

With regards to pre purchase checks is there anything I should look out for?

Thanks

Michael

Pre purchase checks , that should be sorted with the sales people , and the after sales warranty they give ,believe me youll soon get used to handling it just keep an eye on the back end around tight corners , but like i said earlier if its got the small reverse monitor , i should get a mirror mounted one sorted . Ask the dealer if you can spend a night on or near the premises so you can sleep in it and try stuff out , or stay in a nearby site for a night or so and have a play using the 12 volt system and also the mains , then if theres any problems they can fix them before you set off for home .

Archived