Vango Advert

Tracker

Is it only me or do any of you get that wretched Vango advert popping up for no particular reason at odd moments?

If there is one thing that will stop me buying any product it is intrusive advertising - so please Vango, take your Vango and pitch it where the sun don't shine!

Mr Kipling makes exceedingly good cakes but he don't pester me with adverts!

I have all the ad blockers and normally they are not a problem - just this one exceedingly irritating one!

And yes I would pay subs for this forum if it helped get rid of the disruptive riff raff - no Eddie not you - life would be unbearable without you on the forum - or something!!

If Daniel the editor was as quick to resolve this wretched Vango issue as he was to freeze the entire gassing thread because of one really nasty comment I for one would be a happier little bunny.

Twice already the cussed thing has dumped itself on me so far today and if ever there was an example of advertising doing more harm than good this has to be it.

ROND - 2014-09-10 7:12 PM

If it carries on like this then I shall not bother with the site as it is far too annoying. Do they really think that people take the time to read them.

RD

me an all the annoying b$$$$$ thing >:-(

why would we need a tent we are motorhomers.... put it on the camping forum >:-) >:-(

jon

Had it once, not sure what I did, but seems to have got rid of it, and not re-appeared since! All ads to me are a pain, and as far as possible, don't watch them. usually you haven't a clue what they are actually advertising, unless you concentrate on them, which I don't...

Brambles - 2014-09-11 3:13 PM

Oh for goodness sake, just click the X and close the advert when it appears - It will probably stop displaying soon. Is it really so much of an issue?

Exactly Brambles...

If only some of the childish, argumentative and repetitive dross that some see fit to pollute the forum with,could be gotten rid of so easily...... :-S

pepe63 - 2014-09-11 3:40 PM

Brambles - 2014-09-11 3:13 PM

Oh for goodness sake, just click the X and close the advert when it appears - It will probably stop displaying soon. Is it really so much of an issue?

Exactly Brambles...

If only some of the childish, argumentative and repetitive dross that some see fit to pollute the forum with,could be gotten rid of so easily...... :-S

[/quote

' ear 'ear !

Well said that man.

There's much more annoying stuff on here than Vango adverts - but the editor doesn't get rid of them.

I blame free speech.

:-|

Archived