Best motorhome cleaning tricks?

Chris PegasusFinance

Hey guys,

Recently harryb1966 started a thread asking for tips on getting rid of a bad smell in his motorhome - and got loads of creative and genius responses from the community.

I'm thinking of writing a guide to cheap and easy motorhome cleaning tips on the Pegasus Finance blog - and I'd love the Out & About community's help with some more ideas.

Whether it's a simple and ingenious solution to getting rid of waste or a cheap and easy fix for a bad smell, if you've got suggestions, I wanna hear them!

Of course, any suggestions will be much appreciated, and users who contribute will be credited in my final piece. I'll also make sure to let you know when the piece is up.

Thanks in advance for your insight! :-)

Hi all,

peter, I can understand why you'd feel that way - but it isn't my intention to mislead anyone.

If you wouldn't like to contribute, that's of course absolutely fine. All I'm looking to do is create a useful resource for motorhomers that doesn't seem to be out there right now - and I think the Out & About community are the ones to ask.

As I say, anyone with some insight on the subject will be credited for their contribution and their help will be greatly appreciated.

Guest JudgeMental
globebuster - 2014-09-12 10:04 AM

Ah.....

At least the touting for business is more up-front now........

Dont think it could be anymore blatant to be honest! As bad as that Vango ad! its in your face.....God he even gets it into his user name...HATE this sort of advertising, surprised its allowed to be honest *-)

Guest pelmetman

My tip is...............for cleaning the camper whilst touring ;-)..............Wipe off the dead flies etc first thing in the morning when the van is wet with dew :D................

Naturally being able to reach a bit higher is an advantage, so I recommend one of my multi functional pouffes B-)...................available to O&L members at a specially inflated price :->..............

Why not invest in my reverse electrostatic dirt removal system. You know how static can attract dirt. Well my system uses clever electronics to give the reverse effect. Simply pess a button inside the motorhome and the dirt simply flies off leaving the motorhome 100% clean.

Available for just £98.50p from my websit dirtbuster@scam.con. Satisfaction guaranteed. Allow 14 weeks for shipment from our Nigerian warehouse.

N.B. System can also be fitted to Vango tents.

Guest Peter James
peter - 2014-09-11 10:58 AM

Nice crafty little advert.

Especially when he get members here to write it for him, then plagiarizes it on to his own website (lol)

But of course all he wants to do is help people to clean their motorhomes *-)

Colin Leake - 2014-09-12 10:20 PM

Why not invest in my reverse electrostatic dirt removal system. You know how static can attract dirt. Well my system uses clever electronics to give the reverse effect. Simply pess a button inside the motorhome and the dirt simply flies off leaving the motorhome 100% clean.

Available for just £98.50p from my websit dirtbuster@scam.con. Satisfaction guaranteed. Allow 14 weeks for shipment from our Nigerian warehouse.

Fantastic, can it be adapted for caravans, my sisster is a tugger, if so any chance of a bogoff :D

Guest pelmetman
bigal55 - 2014-09-15 6:56 PM

Colin Leake - 2014-09-12 10:20 PM

Fantastic, can it be adapted for caravans, my sisster is a tugger, if so any chance of a bogoff :D

Don't try it in the bog 8-)..................

Archived