Truma C6002 not woking on gas

wes

My Truma C6002 combi boiler works fine on 240v but will not work on gas. After trying to light the red fail light comes on. I have been told it needs a new solenoid valve. Could anyone tell me if there is a tap on this valve?

I had this problem.

Just keep trying until it finally fires up.

Mine took about 10 attempts, now fires up every time.

I now switch the gas off when van is parked up, never used to do this.

Every week or two, I use all the gas appliances for a few seconds just to stop them getting gummed up.

wes - 2014-09-11 9:36 AM

My Truma C6002 combi boiler works fine on 240v but will not work on gas. After trying to light the red fail light comes on. I have been told it needs a new solenoid valve. Could anyone tell me if there is a tap on this valve?

have you taken the outside cover off, this will stop it lighting on gas but working on electric

I think you'll find there is no outside cover to take off. To the OP, these are a very complex bit of kit, best advise is take it to an authorised Trauma service agent, it will save you a load of grief, alternatively Leisureshop direct have both spares and schematic diagrams on their website.

I think you'll find there is no outside cover to take off. To the OP, these are a very complex bit of kit, best advise is take it to an authorised Trauma service agent, it will save you a load of grief, alternatively Leisureshop direct have both spares and schematic diagrams on their website.

Archived