motorhome cleaning products

davidmclaren

I am having a real hard job in removing some residual difficult to shift black marks on the main motorhome body area - typically under the window areas .My local Swift dealer recommended Farecla G3 Advanced Liquid Compound but having looked at the spec I am concerned that it will too abrasive. I have used Fenwick products before and thought they were overrated and too pricey for what they actually did. Any simple solutions or alternative products you would recommend /

Guest Had Enough
davidmclaren - 2014-09-14 12:35 PM

I am having a real hard job in removing some residual difficult to shift black marks on the main motorhome body area - typically under the window areas .My local Swift dealer recommended Farecla G3 Advanced Liquid Compound but having looked at the spec I am concerned that it will too abrasive. I have used Fenwick products before and thought they were overrated and too pricey for what they actually did. Any simple solutions or alternative products you would recommend /

I believe that G3 is quite powerful. I use G10, which is ideal for removing stains etc. My body shop recommended it as the best thing to smarten up paintwork without taking too much off the top,

Archived