Drone over Spanish Aire

BKen1

antony1969 - 2014-09-30 7:48 PM

Five minutes earlier you couldn't move for vans ... Rumour started Fwankie HE was on his way

That's enough to frighten anyone off. (lol)

The truth is most vans evacuated during the night, gale force winds blowing all night in the morning sea was about 15m away and the other side lagoon was flooding the sands got to 5m on that side then we bailed out at 11am only a few Dutch vans left . :D

pelmetman - 2014-09-30 7:55 PM

lennyhb - 2014-09-30 7:42 PM

pelmetman - 2014-09-30 6:52 PM

WHAAAAT!!! 8-)...............Chairs out on an Aire, don't you know the rules 8-)...............

Hanging and quartering is too good for the likes of you :D..............

PS..... Nice aires I suspect your still traveling?...............Back home today :'(..............our next trip is 12 weeks away :-S...............

Need your eyes testing Dave I did say they were wild spots.

Paah *-)..................if you get your kicks from being in the Wild?........you want to spend a bit more time on here Lenny ;-)............ wild is for wimps.............on here........ it gets positively angry :D......

Yer but every time I mention "Little Hitler Wardens" someone bombs me. :D :D

pelmetman - 2014-09-30 8:21 PM

peter - 2014-09-29 9:23 PM

pelmetman - 2014-09-24 2:29 PM

lennyhb - 2014-09-17 8:02 PM

pelmetman - 2014-09-17 4:34 PM

That should get the anti aire/car park crowd frothing at the mouth 8-)............ next to a dual carriageway to :D..................

Just to shut them up a photo of us on an Aire we have been on for the last 3 nights beside the Med. (lol)

I trump your sea view Aire with two with chateau views ;-)................one free and the other cost 4€ 8-)....

Shame about the scrap van dumped in front of the house in the second pic though. (lol)

That heap of scrap just did another 1600 miles around France without missing a beat B-)..............I see you've changed your Merc Peter ;-)..................Did the Le Voyager not prove that reliable? :D................

I got a good offer on the LeVoyageur that I couldn't refuse. Levoyageur 6.5 Yrs old versus Frankia brand new with extras £30k to change up, it's a no brainer in my book. Anyway it's only a few noughts off the bank statement and you can't take it with you. :D

We've never had a new van in all the Yrs we've been M/Hing and had to put up with what abuse previous owners had inflicted on our previous vans. So if it looks like a shed in a few Yrs it's our own fault. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
peter - 2014-09-30 9:12 PM

pelmetman - 2014-09-30 8:21 PM

peter - 2014-09-29 9:23 PM

pelmetman - 2014-09-24 2:29 PM

lennyhb - 2014-09-17 8:02 PM

pelmetman - 2014-09-17 4:34 PM

That should get the anti aire/car park crowd frothing at the mouth 8-)............ next to a dual carriageway to :D..................

Just to shut them up a photo of us on an Aire we have been on for the last 3 nights beside the Med. (lol)

I trump your sea view Aire with two with chateau views ;-)................one free and the other cost 4€ 8-)....

Shame about the scrap van dumped in front of the house in the second pic though. (lol)

That heap of scrap just did another 1600 miles around France without missing a beat B-)..............I see you've changed your Merc Peter ;-)..................Did the Le Voyager not prove that reliable? :D................

I got a good offer on the LeVoyageur that I couldn't refuse. Levoyageur 6.5 Yrs old versus Frankia brand new with extras £30k to change up, it's a no brainer in my book. Anyway it's only a few noughts off the bank statement and you can't take it with you. :D

We've never had a new van in all the Yrs we've been M/Hing and had to put up with what abuse previous owners had inflicted on our previous vans. So if it looks like a shed in a few Yrs it's our own fault. ;-)

Well you spent many years earning it.....................So spend it ;-)..............

I prefer to husband my time rather than my cash :D.................using the archaic term B-).................

• 2 weeks later...

Well we made it to the air Show ----75yrs of Spanish Aviation Celebrations http://www.aire75.es/ --- had a great day with free entry and lots to see. Unfortunately had a couple of showers but didnt spoil the day.

Got to the Pinto Aire at about 6.30pm its a pay on exit with C Card only. The Aire area now covers only the first 38 seconds of the video and is fully fenced and has cctv coverage. Down side is its next to a motorway and can be a bit noisy for light sleepers,as we had had a long day it was not an issue we slept like logs. The weather on Sunday was not good so decided to leave at 9.00 am for home after paying 5.25€..Bonus was .E.Leclerc supermarket next door had diesel at 1.19€ a ltr. so filled up.

Score only 6 out of 10 may not visit again

Brian

Archived