Should Club members should set an example

postnote

Walking back to my motorhome at the Lincoln show in the non-booked area we walked through one of the motorhome club areas. On these pitches I would have thought members would have been setting an example to the rest of us to follow, but NO.

I noted that some, not many had their grey waste taps open and the water was trickling out onto their pitch. I had always been told that type of thing was a No No or are the clubs allowed to dump their waste on their pitch?

Yes, I noticed that too in the MMM lines. This was even though a flier in the "goody bag" requested members to keep their drain taps closed.

Will not be going again. To many cheap and noisy generators being run for most of the day.

JohnP - 2014-10-01 1:54 PM

Yes, I noticed that too in the MMM lines. This was even though a flier in the "goody bag" requested members to keep their drain taps closed.

Will not be going again. To many cheap and noisy generators being run for most of the day.

Beats me why folk need those bloody generators ... What's on TV that won't wait ? ... Nuffink cos it's all crap except for repeats of Morse and that Hot Girls Channel 556 on Sky

Whilst there may well be a code of conduct for customers - sorry members - there seem to be no enforceable rules - assuming anyone cared enough anyway - for joining any camping company - sorry club - and from what I have seen in the past good and bad exist in both independent non site users and card carrying campers.

The only thing worse than driving onto a damp patched pitch on an aire or a site is following them out of the site or aire or show with taps open and a river of grey water along the first mile or two of road.

Archived