Eurotoll - Anyone got it?

Guest Had Enough

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Had Enough
antony1969 - 2014-09-30 11:21 AM

Eh ! ' if your happy to cheat then that's up to you ' ... That's not calling him a cheat ?

Let's agree to disagree again as my low IQ won't allow me to digest your long tedious responding posts

I'll try to explain it again but make it even simpler this time. If you read it in the context of the whole phrase it was about what would happen if he cheated in the future.

So, if he's happy to cheat in the future that's up to him. But he would be a cheat of course if he carried on.

It's my own fault really. I'd forgotten that you were likely to pop in to have another nasty little poke at me and I should have remembered this and written in much simpler terms that even you could understand without any doubt.

So once more, if you asked about the possibility of not having a TV licence I would say: "If you're happy to cheat that's up to you, but the consequences are................"

Now that's not calling you a cheat. It's telling you that if you pursue the course of action that you propose, you will be.

Is the penny dropping? *-)

As you admit, you have trouble digesting posts longer than a couple of sentences, but you really should try if you want to understand them properly. Now, off to Chatterbollox, there's a good lad. ;-)

Had Enough - 2014-09-30 11:31 AM

antony1969 - 2014-09-30 11:21 AM

Eh ! ' if your happy to cheat then that's up to you ' ... That's not calling him a cheat ?

Let's agree to disagree again as my low IQ won't allow me to digest your long tedious responding posts

I'll try to explain it again but make it even simpler this time. If you read it in the context of the whole phrase it was about what would happen if he cheated in the future.

So, if he's happy to cheat in the future that's up to him. But he would be a cheat of course if he carried on.

It's my own fault really. I'd forgotten that you were likely to pop in to have another nasty little poke at me and I should have remembered this and written in much simpler terms that even you could understand without any doubt.

So once more, if you asked about the possibility of not having a TV licence I would say: "If you're happy to cheat that's up to you, but the consequences are................"

Now that's not calling you a cheat. It's telling you that if you pursue the course of action that you propose, you will be.

Is the penny dropping? *-)

As you admit, you have trouble digesting posts longer than a couple of sentences, but you really should try if you want to understand them properly. Now, off to Chatterbollox, there's a good lad. ;-)

Fascinating stuff frank ... I think I understand ... You called him a cheat and now your denying it and writing long drawn out boring explanations ... That's it I got it

Guest Had Enough
antony1969 - 2014-09-30 11:41 AM

Fascinating stuff frank ... I think I understand ... You called him a cheat and now your denying it and writing long drawn out boring explanations ... That's it I got it

Clearly you haven't got it. But don't worry, we all understand. And I think the above post from the person in question proves that I was right. ;-) (lol)

Guest Had Enough
Joe90 - 2014-09-30 12:58 PM

That's hardly fair, he offered to buy me a drink once,

but he got stuck in a borne queue waiting to empty his bog.

More than once. That's the trouble with aires - second class camping for second class people who don't mind second class living. ;-)

Who were you when I offered to buy you a drink by the way? (lol) (lol)

And I'd be careful because the way you're going on you'll soon need to be dreaming up another name. *-)

Anyway, nice to see the CMC gathering. Just like old times. Where's the third member these days? >:-)

But apparently all the best folk like you park up at out of town shopping car parks, or stray into inner city dumps like Marseille !

As for the CMC we all thought you were the founding member.

Had Enough - 2014-09-30 1:06 PM

More than once. That's the trouble with aires - second class camping for second class people who don't mind second class living. ;-)

And I'd be careful because the way you're going on you'll soon need to be dreaming up another name. *-)

Anyway, nice to see the CMC gathering. Just like old times. Where's the third member these days? >:-)

Frank do think the comment regarding Aires being second class camping, for second class people etc is a bit off. A few nights ago stayed on a private farm aire just outside Toulouse, nice setting with shop selling excellent fresh produce and award-winning restaurant. What's second class about that? Now on aire at Narbonne city, marked pitches, barrier entry, electric hook ups, double empty point, so little waiting, free bus travel to city. Just spent second day in city visiting more world class museums, had excellent lunch in town square where now sat enjoying a pleasant drink before returning to van to enjoy meal made from local products bought in town together with a glass of local wine. We think this is first class living for any class of people hope you would agree as you seem to be someone who appreciates the finer things in life. By the way hope your van change goes well, good to hear of someone else also upsizing. We looked at the A class Rapido before choosing to go for the coach built but decided against as on test drive I did not like being so far back from front. It did not worry Jean but we both have to be happy as we share the driving, are you two both comfortable with it?

Guest Had Enough
JudgeMental - 2014-09-30 1:40 PM

So what are you going to do Frank...wing it with your present card? ;-) :D

Nah, not my style and as the motorhome I'm going to look at shorty is just over 3 metres high and a fully loaded weight of 5300 kg I think I'd be taking the mick don't you? ;-)

My present transponder was returned yesterday and I'll get my money back on it.

Class Three tolls from now on I'm afraid. That will give a few people on here the shivers. (lol) Still, you can't take it with you. ;-)

Guest Had Enough
robertandjean - 2014-09-30 3:41 PM

Frank do think the comment regarding Aires being second class camping, for second class people etc is a bit off.?

You're right. I was only winding up One-Foot-in-His-Mouth and besides, I use aires now and then and I'm definitely First Class. (lol) Although when referring to OneFoot I really should have said Third Class I suppose. >:-)

robertandjean - 2014-09-30 3:41 PM

Frank do think the comment regarding Aires being second class camping, for second class people etc is a bit off. A few nights ago stayed on a private farm aire just outside Toulouse, nice setting with shop selling excellent fresh produce and award-winning restaurant. What's second class about that? Now on aire at Narbonne city, marked pitches, barrier entry, electric hook ups, double empty point, so little waiting, free bus travel to city. Just spent second day in city visiting more world class museums, had excellent lunch in town square where now sat enjoying a pleasant drink before returning to van to enjoy meal made from local products bought in town together with a glass of local wine. We think this is first class living for any class of people hope you would agree as you seem to be someone who appreciates the finer things in life. By the way hope your van change goes well, good to hear of someone else also upsizing. We looked at the A class Rapido before choosing to go for the coach built but decided against as on test drive I did not like being so far back from front. It did not worry Jean but we both have to be happy as we share the driving, are you two both comfortable with it?

Everyone's second class compared to Fwankie R and J don't you know ... Some third class and some like Tracker even lower than that ... HE is definitely upper ass ... Sorry upper class

Guest pelmetman

Point of order ;-)................are these toll roads the same roads where they offer robbery via gassing at their service areas? :D...............

That's the trouble with aires - second class camping for second class people who don't mind second class living. ;-)

And this from the one who gets all upset when anyone makes any comment about any of the wonderful camp sites all over Europe?

If you expect everyone else to accept your jibes as humour, which I for one am always happy do, then you too must accept similar snipes at site use from others in the same vein.

Furthermore I am not offended by being called second class as I would much rather be second class and content in life than be pompous enough to call myself first class and be so uptight about so many things.

So as long as it's all meant as a joke we are all happy - or are we?

Guest pelmetman
Billggski - 2014-09-30 8:25 PM

Sorry, I thought this thread was was about euro tolls - anybody got one?

That's the trouble with O&L threads/topics..................too many nuts :D................

Folk like Frank seem to attract us nutters ;-).......................can't understand why (lol) (lol) (lol)........

The only problem I have with using Aires, and especially free ones, is finding space amongst the £120,000 A class vans, nothing but cheap skates the lot of them.

Guest pelmetman
Joe90 - 2014-09-30 9:06 PM

The only problem I have with using Aires, and especially free ones, is finding space amongst the £120,000 A class vans, nothing but cheap skates the lot of them.

You've noticed too (lol) (lol).............

Does Frank our very own Euro Troll count - remember him - he's the one that introduced the aires issue into this topic simply to have another go at someone else when he had run out of snide comments to make on the original topic.

Nice bloke eh - and well worth knowing as he is never wrong and could save us all from any inexpensive mistakes - like staying on free aires in great locations with fabulous views.

Guest Had Enough
Tracker - 2014-09-30 10:36 PM

Does Frank our very own Euro Troll count - remember him - he's the one that introduced the aires issue into this topic simply to have another go at someone else when he had run out of snide comments to make on the original topic.

Nice bloke eh - and well worth knowing as he is never wrong and could save us all from any inexpensive mistakes - like staying on free aires in great locations with fabulous views.

No, One-Foot-In-His-Mouth introduced aires when he made a nasty comment about me waiting for a borne that was in a totally different thread. I had a pop back about aires, do try to keep up.

Still, it's gratifying that you've dropped the sick-making Mr Nice Guy persona and reverted to type. ;-)

One thing that we can always guarantee is that Tracker will always revert to being Tracker! You can only keep it up for so long. (lol)

Frank, you are so boringly often nasty to anyone who dares to say something you don't agree with without cause whereas I am only nasty to you.

If that makes me nasty well you would know being the ultimate expert on prolonged and unjustified insults.

Methinks you doth protest too much!

Guest Had Enough
Tracker - 2014-09-30 8:00 PM

Furthermore I am not offended by being called second class as I would much rather be second class and content in life than be pompous enough to call myself first class and be so uptight about so many things.

You shouldn't be offended about being called second class. You are second class! I'm very content and I'm not uptight about anything, unlike you, who seems to be uptight about sites, the CC, anything that costs money etc. etc. etc.

Being first class and rich is a great recipe for contentment! You should try it. Ooops, probably too late now!

See, like you, I'm now going to put in a lot of smileys to suggest that it's all just a bit of banter. (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Archived