Eurotoll - Anyone got it?

Guest Had Enough

Guest Had Enough
Tracker - 2014-09-30 11:00 PM

Frank, you are so boringly often nasty to anyone who dares to say something you don't agree with without cause whereas I am only nasty to you.

If that makes me nasty well you would know being the ultimate expert on prolonged and unjustified insults.

Methinks you doth protest too much!

It's just a bit of light-hearted banter Richard. Haven't you learnt anything? Look, here's some smileys to prove it.

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Now do try to stop getting so uptight about everything there's a good chap. ;-)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-09-30 11:06 PM

Tracker - 2014-09-30 8:00 PM

Furthermore I am not offended by being called second class as I would much rather be second class and content in life than be pompous enough to call myself first class and be so uptight about so many things.

You shouldn't be offended about being called second class. You are second class! I'm very content and I'm not uptight about anything, unlike you, who seems to be uptight about sites, the CC, anything that costs money etc. etc. etc.

Being first class and rich is a great recipe for contentment! You should try it. Ooops, probably too late now!

See, like you, I'm now going to put in a lot of smileys to suggest that it's all just a bit of banter. (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Oh dear Frank too many......... (lol)...............is a sign of desperation *-)...............BTW you barely reach well off when compared to my customers ;-)...............as they probably earn a week what what you earn a year............and all they have to do is kick a round thing around a field *-)..............

That was a bit cruel :-S...............they do have very nice lawns ;-).............

Furthermore I am not offended by being called second class as I would much rather be second class and content in life than be pompous enough to call myself first class and be so uptight about so many things.

Being first class and rich is a great recipe for contentment!

If you are an example of contentment, you hide it very well.

They say money does not buy happiness, I didn't particularly believe it until coming across you.

Joe90 - 2014-10-01 7:21 AM

They say money does not buy happiness, I didn't particularly believe it until coming across you.

For one so in love with life and carefree of money problems it's a rather odd name to have ' Had Enough ' ... Almost a final quote on a suicide or note or sumat ... Ah we'll

antony1969 - 2014-10-01 10:17 AM

For one so in love with life and carefree of money problems it's a rather odd name to have ' Had Enough ' ... Almost a final quote on a suicide or note or sumat ... Ah we'll

Love it............................but perhaps it was a typo on his part, perhaps he meant Gotenough or he was having one of his bad days waiting in a queue again.............

Guest Had Enough
Joe90 - 2014-10-01 10:46 AM

Love it............................but perhaps it was a typo on his part, perhaps he meant Gotenough or he was having one of his bad days waiting in a queue again.............

I see the gang are all gathering again. Yes, it's a terrible name isn't it? Almost as bad as OneFootinthegrave. (lol)

What's up with you all anyway. Is Chatterbollox dead as usual? >:-) Even if it is it's still no excuse for coming here with your troll-like stirring so why not give it a rest? Or better still Onefootinhismouth could go for therapy about his fear of Cite Europe and picnic aires.

Having never been anywhere but France I can understand his fears but he really should try to conquer them. There's a big world out there waiting to be explored. >:-)

Sorry, I forgot that he's been to the Isle of Wight. (lol)

Guest Had Enough

You're right, money can't buy happiness but just imagine being really happy and having money. Now that is great and I enjoy life enormously. ;-)

But I do love all this coming from the most miserable and complaining Victor Meldrew that has ever graced this forum - Let's list your constant moans: Britain, Muslims, your grotty two-bedroomed flat, immigrants, Muslims, the government, Muslims, all politicians of any kind, foreigners, British councils, Muslims,immigrants, etc. etc. etc.

Oh, did I mention Muslims, they seem to get you really apoplectic.? >:-) You need help dear boy and at the same time ask the doctor to do something about your fear of parking in perfectly safe and innocuous places. That's very weird! (lol) (lol)

Was it Smokie Robinson who sung Tears of a Clown ?

HEs really angry ... you can sense it coming through in his posts ... he aint fooling me with all that happiness crap though ... HEs as miserable as sin ... true happiness dont cost a sodding penny and that suits me just fine ... You can con a conman HE ... Crack up ya face and give us a smile why dont ya Fwankie

Guest Had Enough
antony1969 - 2014-10-01 12:08 PM

HEs really angry ... you can sense it coming through in his posts ... he aint fooling me with all that happiness crap though ... HEs as miserable as sin ... true happiness dont cost a sodding penny and that suits me just fine ... You can con a conman HE ... Crack up ya face and give us a smile why dont ya Fwankie

Wishful thinking won't make it so I'm afraid. I'm very contented and unlike you I'm not one who comes on here mainly to vent his anger at Muslims and anyone else that you and your mates don't like.

But it really is time that you stopped this Chatterbollox trolling in this section. Why don't you concentrate on repairing the damage that you've done to Chatterbollox rather than boring everyone on here?

Is your business going down the pan? You seem to be spending a lot of time on here during the day these days. If anything I feel very sad for you and Onefoot, you're clearly desperate for attention, which I suppose is why you pop in here to stir things up.

Now be a good chap and get back to your natural habitat. This is Motorhome Matters, not the BNP corner. ;-)

I think that the best way to deal with you is to put you on my sh*t list with Helmetman and Peter James. I love sensing their frustration when I refuse to respond to any of their provocations. (lol)

This is the last time I'll respond to you. You're a semi-literate stirring moron and you're not really worth the effort. I'm sure that other members will be happy that these interchanges aren't going to go on for ever. You seem unable to stop, so I'll have to be the one to be an adult and bring them to an end.

Good bye. >:-)

Had Enough - 2014-10-01 11:13 AM

You're right, money can't buy happiness but just imagine being really happy and having money. Now that is great and I enjoy life enormously. ;-)

But I do love all this coming from the most miserable and complaining Victor Meldrew that has ever graced this forum - Let's list your constant moans: Britain, Muslims, your grotty two-bedroomed flat, immigrants, Muslims, the government, Muslims, all politicians of any kind, foreigners, British councils, Muslims,immigrants, etc. etc. etc.

Oh, did I mention Muslims, they seem to get you really apoplectic.? >:-) You need help dear boy and at the same time ask the doctor to do something about your fear of parking in perfectly safe and innocuous places. That's very weird! (lol) (lol)

The very weirdest thing is a man supposedly enjoying a full and well funded lifestyle constantly on here................obviously nothing better to do.......................scary isn't it, why, you are a mirror image of me, and Pelmetman.

Had Enough - 2014-10-01 12:38 PM

antony1969 - 2014-10-01 12:08 PM

Wishful thinking won't make it so I'm afraid. I'm very contented and unlike you I'm not one who comes on here mainly to vent his anger at Muslims and anyone else that you and your mates don't like.

But it really is time that you stopped this Chatterbollox trolling in this section. Why don't you concentrate on repairing the damage that you've done to Chatterbollox rather than boring everyone on here?

Is your business going down the pan? You seem to be spending a lot of time on here during the day these days. If anything I feel very sad for you and Onefoot, you're clearly desperate for attention, which I suppose is why you pop in here to stir things up.

Now be a good chap and get back to your natural habitat. This is Motorhome Matters, not the BNP corner. ;-)

I think that the best way to deal with you is to put you on my sh*t list with Helmetman and Peter James. I love sensing their frustration when I refuse to respond to any of their provocations. (lol)

This is the last time I'll respond to you. You're a semi-literate stirring moron and you're not really worth the effort. I'm sure that other members will be happy that these interchanges aren't going to go on for ever. You seem unable to stop, so I'll have to be the one to be an adult and bring them to an end.

Good bye. >:-)

And off he goes skipping and singing and picking flowers without a care in the world ... Happy as Larry ... So long old fella ... Keep on smiling !!

Guest Had Enough
Joe90 - 2014-10-01 12:39 PM

The very weirdest thing is a man supposedly enjoying a full and well funded lifestyle constantly on here................obviously nothing better to do.......................scary isn't it, why, you are a mirror image of me, and Pelmetman.

You probably didn't notice but I wasn't on last night until late and I won't be on this evening until late as I'm out again with friends. But I'm retired and sometimes have lots of time during the day.

But just because someone isn't skint like you does it mean that they have to be out all day doing things?

You do say some strange things. But what's funny is that not long ago you were slagging people off for coming on here when they were on holiday, just like you're doing now! Haven't you anything to do apart from sitting on an aire and posting on here? *-)

Anyway, I've decided that it's time that you went on my sh*t list along with your mates. You're another semi-literate moron who is probably the most resentful and angry man that's ever been on here. For all our sakes go back to Chatterbollox with the other members of the BNP Chatterbollox Morons' Club and stop stirring things in the grown-ups' section.

So, it's goodbye from me. (lol) I suddenly feel even happier knowing that I'll never respond to another post from you and your bigoted, racist, stupid, stirring and moronic mates! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Had Enough - 2014-10-01 1:20 PM

You probably didn't notice but I wasn't on last night until late and I won't be on this evening until late as I'm out again with friends. But I'm retired and sometimes have lots of time during the day.

But just because someone isn't skint like you does it mean that they have to be out all day doing things?

You do say some strange things. But what's funny is that not long ago you were slagging people off for coming on here when they were on holiday, just like you're doing now! Haven't you anything to do apart from sitting on an aire and posting on here? *-)

Anyway, I've decided that it's time that you went on my sh*t list along with your mates. You're another semi-literate moron who is probably the most resentful and angry man that's ever been on here. For all our sakes go back to Chatterbollox with the other members of the BNP Chatterbollox Morons' Club and stop stirring things in the grown-ups' section.

So, it's goodbye from me. (lol) I suddenly feel even happier knowing that I'll never respond to another post from you and your bigoted, racist, stupid, stirring and moronic mates! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

But at least we talk to you ... Ya guna get awful lonely Fwankie ... As long as your happy though that's all that counts dude ... When your smiling , when your smiling , the whole world smiles with you ... After 3 everyone

Not many folk left on your list that you can converse with now is there, that should tell you something, no, come to think of it probably not, cheerio.

By the way I will concede you one point, it is pretty stupid posting on here when one is on their jollies, but it helps to fill the time waiting in those non existent borne queues, besides the novelty of the "3" networks French data service is a novelty...........for now.

Guest pelmetman

Progress eh B-)..............

Guest pelmetman
Wasn't Me - 2014-10-02 7:43 PM

Why is it most posts turn into a slanging match?

Talk about putting off new members.

Why not find another forum to have a go at each other and save this one for motorhome topics?

Makes you wonder why Had Enough has such a history of being banned don't it :D..............

Guest JudgeMental
Wasn't Me - 2014-10-02 7:43 PM

Why is it most posts turn into a slanging match?

Talk about putting off new members.

Why not find another forum to have a go at each other and save this one for motorhome topics?

They are all banned elsewhere that's why. or to tight to stump up a tenner (lol) Plus Warner's dont know how to run a forum....

I have to agree, Warners don't know how to run a forum, perhaps they should ask you, the bloke who singlehandedly wrote the book. The nastiest 1001 forum put downs ever.

Guest JudgeMental
Joe90 - 2014-10-02 10:45 PM

I have to agree, Warners don't know how to run a forum, perhaps they should ask you, the bloke who singlehandedly wrote the book. The nastiest 1001 forum put downs ever.

from a sicko racist bigot troll that is rich.....Enjoy your holiday you desperate little moron!lol

Guest Had Enough
JudgeMental - 2014-10-02 11:11 PM

Joe90 - 2014-10-02 10:45 PM

from a sicko racist bigot troll that is rich.....Enjoy your holiday you desperate little moron!lol

You should do what I do Eddie. I simply refuse to answer any posts from the members of the Chatterbollox Morons' Club, of which BNPJoe is a prominent member. It really winds them up as they have very little life and crave attention. One of them is foaming at the mouth at the moment and starting temper tantrum threads in Chatterbollox.

Give it a go, the results are hilarious! (lol) (lol) (lol)

Edited to say, I think that one of them actually fancies me! He keeps pursuing me with baby talk and putting little kisses at the end of his posts. *-) I've suspected for a while, and from previous comments, that he may be left-hand-thread, but now I'm pretty sure. :-D :-D Not that, like him, I'm prejudiced against anyone because of their race, religion or sexual orientation, in fact it's rather really flattering all this attention. (lol) (lol)

Archived