Now that's a really interesting motorhome for anyone in buying mode.

Guest Joe90

We have had our Wingamm Micros on a VW T5 auto since new.

Much admired wherever we go.

Wingamm are furniture manufacturers and it shows.

Drop down bed - winterised - ski locker with room for boots with drainage also contains spare tyre.

Very compact and easy to drive.

Viewed by Eddie in Italy

Joyce

Guest JudgeMental
dragonflyer - 2014-10-03 4:34 PM

We have had our Wingamm Micros on a VW T5 auto since new.

Much admired wherever we go.

Wingamm are furniture manufacturers and it shows.

Drop down bed - winterised - ski locker with room for boots with drainage also contains spare tyre.

Very compact and easy to drive.

Viewed by Eddie in Italy

Joyce

Yes it was and very nice it is to...nice to hear from you again :-D

would have responded earlier but thread started by one of our returning banned trolls (^)

I agree, nice van but nothing that Autosleeper were not doing 8 or 9 years ago, they dropped them because they were getting too expensive to produce, (so they said) Shame , a T5 chassis (or a T6) with a Monocoque Body would always have some buyers, as they last so long and are relatively leak free.

I could never understand dropping a system of manufacture that produced a 'leak free' Product, most of which are still doing service and still leak free, since 1986. Ok, the method of insulation needed to be bought into the 21st century, but reverting to 'Styrofoam panels' made into 'Hopefully' leak free boxes, did NOT look like a foward step. Am I missing something ? Ray

This may be a bit simplistic, but I've always thought if one piece GRP does the business for water craft, why it isn't more widely adopted for M/homes seems a bit odd, perhaps it's built in obsolescence.

Guest JudgeMental
Joe90 - 2014-10-04 7:40 PM

Still with the compliments, you should go and give your mate HE some moral support.

No need..he has character and backbone....Unlike you you sniveling little worm. with zilch dignity, a desperate little turd with life so empty you have to reinvent yourself and masquerade as a genuine member, Just to bore us all to death with your racist bigoted invective....

enjoying your holiday in France with your Frenchman on a deserted campsite you absolute moron!lol why don't you move on to warmer climbs, where your three SIM wont work and give us a break (lol)

JudgeMental - 2014-10-04 9:02 PM

Still with the compliments, you should go and give your mate HE some moral support.

No need..he has character and backbone....Unlike you you sniveling little worm. with zilch dignity, a desperate little turd with life so empty you have to reinvent yourself and masquerade as a genuine member, Just to bore us all to death with your racist bigoted invective....

enjoying your holiday in France with your Frenchman on a deserted campsite you absolute moron!lol why don't you move on to warmer climbs, where your three SIM wont work and give us a break (lol)

NOT TAKING YOUR OWN ADVICE I SEE ON ANOTHER THREAD, STILL WITH THE INSULTS EH, AND HAPPY TO RUIN ANOTHER THREAD THAT OTHERS MAY HAVE FOUND OF INTEREST.

Well over a decade ago someone at Auto-Sleepers told me that the investment needed for a monocoque was in the region of £200,000. Fitting out is as in a PVC is expensive because of access problems. Yes its watertight most of the time ( Sealing the holes for doors and rooflights is the problem)

Slab sides that can be bonded on after the interior is assembled is a far more efficient way of building but the vehicle inevitably end up box shaped.

I have owned two monocoques for a total of getting on for 17years and well over 100,000 miles with plans to change the Medallion because at 16 years old and 80,000 miles its nicely run in.

Guest JudgeMental
Joe90 - 2014-10-04 9:13 PM

NOT TAKING YOUR OWN ADVICE I SEE ON ANOTHER THREAD, STILL WITH THE INSULTS EH, AND HAPPY TO RUIN ANOTHER THREAD THAT OTHERS MAY HAVE FOUND OF INTEREST.

Less with the shouting dimwit.....You have no right to be on here! you have been BANNED numerous times......... get back to your dump in wales you imbecilic troll (lol)

JudgeMental - 2014-10-04 10:26 PM

Joe90 - 2014-10-04 9:13 PM

Less with the shouting dimwit.....You have no right to be on here! you have been BANNED numerous times......... get back to your dump in wales you imbecilic troll (lol)

The greatest mystery is why you've never been banned once, oh and trust me, Wales is a bloody sight better than any carcinogenic fume laden atmosphere in South London, mind you great cycling, getting lung fulls of that stuff I guess lol. oh but hang on it's electric, just breath shallow, don't want to be getting lung fulls of that stuff do you ?.

Anyway, off to bed now, back in Cymru, after that exhausting drive on that joke of a motorway you have down there, nighty night. x

Archived