Frairies de petits ventres

Billggski

Just a reminder if you missed the snail festival at Boissueil, south of Limoges last month,( lovely snail profiteroles as a starter), the festival of offal is on in the Rue de Boucheries in Limoges on the third Saturday in October.

Delight in tripe, chitterlings, testicles and brains as only the french can, followed by a religious procession.

Enjoy.

Guest Had Enough
Billggski - 2014-10-01 1:27 PM

Just a reminder if you missed the snail festival at Boissueil, south of Limoges last month,( lovely snail profiteroles as a starter), the festival of offal is on in the Rue de Boucheries in Limoges on the third Saturday in October.

Delight in tripe, chitterlings, testicles and brains as only the french can, followed by a religious procession.

Enjoy.

My God! To think that I've missed these over so many years. I'll be at both of them next year of course but only if I can fill up on a couple of horse-meat sarnies. (lol)

Thanks for the tip. It's made me feel hungry and I'm now off to have a nice bowl of lambs' brains' soup. ;-)

Delight in tripe, chitterlings, testicles and brains as only the french can..........

....why travel? You can get all of the above (in one form or another) on this forum.

(Though, as of late, the last of them have been in rather short supply).

;-)

Robinhood - 2014-10-01 2:09 PM

Delight in tripe, chitterlings, testicles and brains as only the french can..........

....why travel? You can get all of the above (in one form or another) on this forum.

;-)

;-)

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2014-10-01 2:16 PM

Robinhood - 2014-10-01 2:09 PM

;-)

;-)

I thought the house specialty was dinosaur ;-)..............

Archived