Missing Fwankie xx

antony1969

Fwankies won't answer my PMs or emails ... I'm going to have to go to his shop and kick up a fuss over some ficticous Nikon camera problem to get him to see me ... He's definitely gone all Hollywood and acting like drama queen this time ... He's ignoring all the racists on here and bigots and thickos and anyone from Lancashire ... Fwankie pick up the phone xx

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-10-02 7:35 PM

Sorry guys but I don't think this really helps improve the situation and you can hardly blame Frank for not taking the bait now can you.

If you want fair treatment you need to give fair treatment.

All's fair in love and war Rich ;-).............Frank likes to dish it out...........so HE can hardly complain when he gets paid back in kind >:-)................

Sorry guys but I don't think this really helps improve the situation and you can hardly blame Frank for not taking the bait now can you.

If Fwankie stopped been petty and just talked to me and the gang on chatterbollox then I wouldn't have to make threats would I ?

Don't waste your time Richard. This forum has been taken over by the patients. Best leave now, before you also become infected by the rampant insanity that has become endemic. :D

Archived