Flu Jabs et al.

Tracker

In combination with anti bacterial this and that and sometimes almost sterile homes with no air flow, and now by giving flu inoculations to 4 year olds are we reducing their future ability to develop their own immunities to flu and other contagious ailments and creating a nation even more prone to Asthma, Eczema and other ailments that used be such a rarity when we wuz youngsters?

When we wuz kids the toughest kids were often those from farms and larger families?

What does the team think?

I think it's already been established that children are not as immune these days because they aren't allowed / or don't want to, go out and play, and get dirty any more.

They are very likely to get computer viruses as well, which weren't around in our day.

;-)

Every time I have my flu jab, I get the flu.

Still it seems like a good idea to send hundreds of our soldiers to help out with this Ebola virus, just hope they don't get home leave too often, or the flu jab and getting the flu could look like a good result.

i rang to make appointment for our Flu jabs and the shingles one. I decided I did not want the shingles one, as I have had shingles. When I spoke to receptionist, ahe said I was TOO YOUNG for it any way!

You have to be 70, or 78/79 , Also once 80 too OLD (I come between 70 and 78)

First time in many years that I have been TOO YOUNG for something!!

PJay

Archived