Euroserv, aka Nick Fisher

starvin marvin

Just a note to record the excellent service we received recently at Euro Truck Hire, Leicester. Nick diagnosed the problem on our van as a sticking throttle body and a few days later replaced it. All OK on that front now.

All round good service, no fuss, thanks Nick your help is much appreciated.

When I took my van to Nick re the mouse problem he went throu everything he was doing explaining along the way and showed me how to check things like the sticking throttle body.

But there's a big problem with Nick, he's 70 miles away, he realy needs to move down to bedfordshire :D

colin - 2014-10-11 11:12 AM

When I took my van to Nick re the mouse problem he went throu everything he was doing explaining along the way and showed me how to check things like the sticking throttle body.

But there's a big problem with Nick, he's 70 miles away, he realy needs to move down to bedfordshire :D

NO Colin

We could do with someone like that further south, Hampshire!!

we have very few places down here that sell/ deal/servuce Motorhomes.

exept of coarse Freeborn (Romahomes) as in other thread. and Southdowns who deal in the higher end market more

Nick's guys serviced our van and at the time it meant a fair drive from Norfolk to Leicester but in my view it made a nice day out and was well worth it to have Nick who is a genuine good guy and his people that I trusted service my van - and it cost a whole lot less than a main dealer - but don't tell Nick or he might put his prices up.

colin - 2014-10-11 7:13 PM

Because my problem was one he'd not seen before it meant a train journey home, but then I do like traveling on trains.

But there is another odd thing about Nick, Broadside is not his favorite beer. :D

Obviously Nick is a man of exceedingly discerning taste!

Guest Peter James

Nick Fisher has been giving out helpful and knowledgeable advice about Fiat vans on this forum for as long as I can remember. He has mentioned van hire before. But I only found out recently, and from someone else, that he does motorhome repairs!

Thanks very much for the kind words; it has been my pleasure to meet you all and help you out at the same time.

I do keep a fairly low profile regarding the work that we can do. I don't want to be the guy that tells you what you need to have done, followed by my phone number! I don't like the idea of a conflict of interests.

Now, however , the cat is out of the bag! So come on down! (or up!).

Keep on truckin'.

:D

Archived