Reliable Fair Priced Repairs Servicing West Sussex

blights

I would like to let people know in the sussex area that Lancing Commercials Unit 15 Spencer Road, Lancing Business Park, Lancing, West Sussex BN15 8UA Telephone 01903 753852. are an approved workshop for motorhomes they offer full diagnostic testing, habitation checks, servicing, mot tests, mechanical repairs etc. I have recently taken my swift Voyager there with a braking issue and found them very friendly,very informative and they have a very fair pricing structure too. I will be going there for my next service and habitation check too. They fully explained what they had found to be wrong before carrying out any of the work and also explained the works needed in easy to understand lay mans terms not mechanic talk that tends to confuse most of us. They are a family run business with great customer care easy booking times and best of all they also cover warranty work. I know from past experience it is hard to find somewhere that you have confidence in that they will look after our motorhomes so thought I would just let you know this company does and is also an approved workshop member. :-D

Guest pelmetman
Welcome to the forum Blights ;-) ..............although I fear you may have blighted your recommendation by making it your first post :-| ..........

Archived