Campervan Stolen from NEC

kelly58

Seen on another site earlier to-day.

This camper has just in the last hour been stolen from the NEC after is has been at the show all week!!! Please share on all your walls and ask friends to as we...ll particularly in the Birmingham area!! It is a Long wheel base high top bilbo's lezan, facelift model finished in Natural grey with distinct alloy wheels. It is the only one of its kind with the new hob/sink layout. Thank you for your help, we need to get this back as it is also sold!!

1901905_10152332536345064_5950746444712291612_n.jpg.68c836ed71165304bd6bf969dcced26d.jpg

Guest pelmetman
yeti - 2014-10-22 7:27 PM

pelmetman - 2014-10-21 3:33 PM

I wonder if it was fitted with a state of the art alarm? :-| ................

Or a tracker!

Obviously not ;-) ............He's still on here :D ...........

But no doubt if they'd found him on board they would of returned it pronto (lol) .........

Given the difficulty we have registering imported vehicle (Certificate of Compliance needed etc) I suppose stolen vehicles like this one do have to be taken to a less scrupulous jurisdiction, unles they stay in UK with the cloned vehicle identity of a van of the same underlying type.

I suppose this was was stolen as the Show Halls were being cleared and someone left the keys in when they shouldn't have done. So much activity at the time that it would be easy to spot the opportunityt if a thief was looking out for such and just jump in to drive it away. The areas of tarmac just outside the Halls were inside a barrier controlled going in, to prevent unauthorised parking close to the Halls etc, but I noticed as the Campsite Shuttle Bus was driving out that the exit barrier just lifted automatically.

This theft will have been a big blow for the company which was exhibiting it; they are unlikely to have had insurance cover for this sort of situation. I hope it's not a critical event for their future.

Archived